• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 Surefire MOD lights Must Sell & more...

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
I wish I didn't have to sell, but need the cash for school. Everything must go and no reasonable offer will be refused. BTW, I accept Paypal and will ship anywhere. Shipping is extra and will be whatever the courier charges.

if you are interested in more than 1 light, than we can work on a deal. I am also willing to let the whole package go for $550 including shipping anywhere.

SOLD to BSBG Pending Funds! 1st up is a Surefire Z2 Combat light modded with a KT1 Turbo head and a Detonator 1 Cell extender. None of that is impressive without the heart of the light (5W Arcmania Tower Module). The tint is as white as you can possible get and I believe the light is pushing close to 200 lumens. This tower module can take variable voltage from 6-13/4 volts. It works like a charm in this configuation. This light could also be used with Surefire MN15, MN16, N2, MN20 bulbs as an incadescent alternative. Paid close to $400 to build this thing, but will let it go for $250. Light is lighted used and some scratches on the corner edges. Nothing a little Sharpie can't fix. BTW, The white specs on the Z2 are not scratches, they are just specs of dust.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

SOLD! Next up is an Old Style 4 Flat Side Surefire L1 Lumamax modded by MilkySpit. This light is lightly used as well and has some normal loss of anodizing on the bezel and body. Asking $120. I believe it is a LuxIII and the tint is cool white.

IMG_0027.jpg

SOLD! Next is and original A2 Aviator (Stock). This has no mods and works like it did when first bought. Again, very lightly used and some anodizing is scratched. Asking $140.

IMG_0026.jpg

SOLD! Lastly, I have an Original Surefire L2 Lumamax with it's original Lux V LED. No mods to this light as well. Asking $125.

IMG_0025.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
A 4 flat milky l1. Nice. Is it set up as a flood machine or all purpose? I know milky's can be whatever you want. Is it's preference for 3.0 volt or 3.7 volt?
Oops missed it

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
SOLD! Coloradogps gets first dibs on A2, L2 and L1 pending funds.

Only Z2 Mod available. Remember, no reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks,

Last edited: