New Year Resolutions

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Every year for more years than I care to admit to I have been making resolutions and every year I have been disappointed with myself for not following up.

This year WILL be different!

I ain't gonna make no resolutions, impossible to fail to meet objectives that way.

George

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My New Years Resolution is to take my wife dancing more often!!!

I came to this conclusion after watching "Paris, Je t'aime" with her this weekend. I take her for granted way too much...

Groundhog66

Banned
I have never been a big fan of resolutions, seems like too much of a commitment. But I did say I was going to try and get more healthy from this year forward, should be able to accomplish that.

Tim

paulr

Flashaholic
resolutions seem to be forgotten within a week or two. But I try to make extra effort in the first few weeks of a new year to take care of unfinished stuff that I've been putting off from the previous year, and make a complete set of offsite backups for my computers.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
I resolve not spend over $5000 on lights this year. $2000 allocated to a Polarion :twothumbs means I have $3000 left to play with. $1000 spent over this past month :sigh: means I have $2000 left until December 31st :thumbsup: