Active shooter bag

john willis

Newly Enlightened
13" wide x 10.5" tall x 4.5 deep.
DSC01835.jpg

Front. 4 single mags. I was playing with the lids which are removable. I made two single lids and made one that covers two mags. We will proabably add a removable flap that covers the top and front of the bag like what you see on all the atache cases. I left slots under the velcro on the front of the mags so we can run bunggee accross the front of them.
DSC01833.jpg

The mag pouches will carry m4 or ak mags.
DSC01834.jpg

On the back there is a flat zippered pocket. The inside is lined with velcro so you can atach holsters and pouches. There is also a tuck away waist strap on the back.

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01841.jpg

Here is a shot from the top.
DSC01837.jpg

Here is the maine compartment. You can see inside there is a nalgeen and 1 qt canteen. It will also hold a 2 qt in between them to give you an idea of the size.
DSC01838.jpg

There is a flat pocket on each of the walls inside. Both sides of the pockets are lined with With velcro. We are going to make velcro backed pockets and scuba webbing with elastic slot for variuos items like what we did with the bible covers.
DSC01839.jpg

john willis

Newly Enlightened
We can totally add a flap. I have a lot of guys wanting them with and with out a flap. I built this as a prototype to test a few things and have a platform to build off of. We have a lot of guys wanting to use these as active shooter bags and the thought is that when they get out of the car with the long gun the cat is out of the bag any ways. I think we are going to make the flap removable.
I also want to redo the handle. I forgot to put a carry handle on it till it was all together so this was an after thought. The handle on it right now sucks.
The 4 mag pouches on the front are velcro lined so you can afix a small tab of velcro to your mags and run them with no lids. We are also going to add small tabs of webbing so you can run bungee accross the front if prefered. And of coarse there are also the lid options.
We can also make the 4 mag pouches hold 2 mags each thus doubling the mags but also making the pockets usuable for smokes or other gear.
Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what this bag will hold. You could add a bit more if you took the time to load it better but its dinner time and I'm starving.
Full bag closed up. It bulges a bit but the zipper closed with no effort at all.
DSC01847.jpg

Looking down inside. The tan pouch is the VOK the seals are running.
DSC01848.jpg

Remove that VOK and you can see all the pelican case, bangs, smokes, and nalgene. You can also see the nalgene flask and flex cuffs in the other flat pocket. The only thing stacked on top of any thing was the VOK.
DSC01849.jpg

Here is the stuff from the center/ maine compartment.
DSC01850.jpg

Here is the stuff from the other flat slot inside.
DSC01851.jpg

Here is how the pistol and mags look in the flat zippered pocket on the back.
DSC01852.jpg

And here is every thing that was in the bag layed out flat.
DSC01857.jpg

john willis

Newly Enlightened
Here is the next one. We still have a few tweeks. Not so much to improve them but to make production easier.
This one is going to some one (Not Mookie) and he requested to two small end pockets, no mag lids, and bungee accross the mags.
DSC01868.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01866.jpg