Surefire Military Discount

Unabomber

Newly Enlightened
I just found out that active duty military gets 25% off all merchandise when purchased through Surefire direct. Just thought I would spread the word if anyone didn't know. Reselling anyone?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wish I knew this 2 months ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Since you for reasons-that-escape-me, chose the handle of a terrorist who killed and maimed a bunch of people ... I wouldn't expect an American soldier to respond anytime soon to your resale request.

Since the US military is minutes away from attacking Iraq, I wish them godspeed! And pray that all return safely to their families!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's not a deal. various sources on the web sell for %20-30 off retail anyway.

it may be worth it to get new product like the A2 but the price is no picnic.

leddite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Josh said:
Resale....Why waste the time of a serviceperson.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe to help supplement their govt paid per diem? especially for the national guard call-ups, as compared to their potentially better civilian job. hmmm. not a bad idea.

i heard the today this:
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/business/3_15_03reservist.html

summary: reservists losing their jobs at pep boys for being called up.

tricky stuff. i hope it's not true that pep boys fired them for that.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I buy SF direct with 25% off because in SoCal, UPS ground makes it to me next day because packages move overnight (Except weekends) unlike USPS Parcel (free UPS Ground with purchase over $99). If it wasn't for that I wouldn't order SF direct. The A2 for example is $131 shipped, next day delivery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif