• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giddyup Mule Giddyup!!!!

cqbdude

Enlightened
I have been enjoying my Aleph Mule so much more now that its equipped with a Gdup driven LE.
Its so usefull with its 3 settings , that I find that Im reaching for it more and more..
The lowest setting is good for most task and I find that the highest setting is great for hiking..

Thanks Wayne for another winner....

I will be buying more of these when they are available at the Shoppe..

297068872.jpg

297068890.jpg

297068886.jpg

luminata

Enlightened
Nice pics . Nice Mule. where did ya get the nickel plated CR2 and aleph nickel tail piece?

cqbdude

Enlightened
They are not nickel plated..they are just bare aluminum...and you can check the Shoppe to see if they are in stock..

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Sorry, should have said why I was asking. I have an older RCR123 Li-Ion that I used in my GDuP Mule and found the GDuP to not cut off at an appropriate voltage...

cqbdude

Enlightened
Crap you are right ... I just looked this up on Lighthound and I found the exact battery and its labeled unprotected..:(

The battery came with another light that I purchased...but I always buy protected batteries..
Now I will have to check all of the plain blue batteries that I own..

Thanks...

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, should have said why I was asking. I have an older RCR123 Li-Ion that I used in my GDuP Mule and found the GDuP to not cut off at an appropriate voltage...

Does the Shoppe currently sell any drivers that cut off at an appropriate voltage for unprotected li-ion cells? I'd think there would be some interest in such a driver...

Ctechlite

Enlightened
I think the wizard is the closest at a rated 2.4v, but I've never checked the one wizard equipped light I have. Even if it does cut at 2.4v, that is still too low.