• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Mule Super Glow Disks!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
After some trial and error, I am now going to try a sales thread on these Aleph mule glow disks. They are green V-10 disks with 2-ton epoxy and glow very brightly for hours and are visible all night. The creation thread is here if you want to check that out. Yes you can make one your self however you will certainly spend plenty more $ on supplies than my asking price!
*All profits will be recycled into buying more lights here on Custom B/S/T*
IMG_1494.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg

Here we are glowing under the Led's own power for 5 and 20 seconds! The light reflected back from the glass and insides of the head is more than enough to charge things up.
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1498.jpg

Here is the catch on these, I don't do paypal! I want to try selling these by money order only. If I use up my V-10 green supply I will then offer other colors as well after a re-order.
These little guys will be made one at a time per each order and I keep no pre-made stock on hand.
The shipped cost to CONUS will be 6.50. PM me your address after posting your order here first and I'll PM you mine, I know your address will be on the money order but a duplicate doesn't hurt anything. I am not sure about international orders, maybe another CPF'er could take your paypal $ and order from me via money order + shipping?
IMG_1496.jpg
This is my first sales thread, so thanks for looking!

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aleph Mule Glow Inserts

No paypal is a PITA!!.
Yaesumofo

After some trial and error, I am now going to try a sales thread on these Aleph mule glow disks. They are green V-10 disks with 2-ton epoxy and glow very brightly for hours and are visible all night. The creation thread is here if you want to check that out. Yes you can make one your self however you will certainly spend plenty more $ on supplies than my asking price!
IMG_1494.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg

Here we are glowing under the Led's own power for 5 and 20 seconds! The light reflected back from the glass and insides of the head is more than enough to charge things up.
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1498.jpg

Here is the catch on these, I don't do paypal! I want to try selling these by money order only. If I use up my V-10 green supply I will then offer other colors as well after a re-order.
These little guys will be made one at a time per each order and I keep no pre-made stock on hand.
The shipped cost to CONUS will be 6.50. PM me your address after posting your order here first and I'll PM you mine, I know your address will be on the money order but a duplicate doesn't hurt anything. I am not sure about international orders, maybe another CPF'er could take your paypal $ and order from me via money order + shipping?
IMG_1496.jpg
This is my first sales thread, so thanks for looking!

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take one , PM where to send the M.O. :wave:

Groundhog66

Banned

If something can be worked out quickly, I can pay for the overseas folks with my check. They can PP me, as long as fees are covered. I hope I am not opening up a HUGE can or worms here, I guess we shall see.

Tim

EDIT - Perhaps I could just buy about 10 to have some available for our overseas friends?

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

If something can be worked out quickly, I can pay for the overseas folks with my check. They can PP me, as long as fees are covered. I hope I am not opening up a HUGE can or worms here, I guess we shall see.

Tim

EDIT - Perhaps I could just buy about 10 to have some available for our overseas friends?

Thanks very much for the offer Groundhog66 but I think I have sorted something out with Sgt. LED now.

Thanks again for the offer :wave:

Russki

Enlightened

I would take 2, but have no time to get money order.
These disks look nice. :)