Just got my M2 bezel!

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went in to work late today after taking my truck in for repairs and found a happy little box from Surefire sitting on my desk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

fc7cc157.jpg

Thought I would share the pic with y'all. My C3 is much happier now.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
SurefireM6: more like M2.5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif doesn't look as cool as the M3, but the pocketclip is very useful.

eelnoraa

Newly Enlightened
I think Z3 with M2 bezel is closer to M3 look, but too bad, no HA for Z3. Your C3 sure looks very good tho.

eel

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
The M2 bezel is a fair bit bigger than the original, but nowhere near as big as the KL3 that was on it. When I called to order a replacement C3HA bezel I found out that the M2HA bezel was roughly the same price, so I jumped on it.

'M2.5' is close enough for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It is actually a !little! more compact than a friend's M3, but mainly it just adds in the pocket clip so I can carry it more easily and was a lot cheaper than buying or trading for an M3. It is interesting how the deeper bezel changes the beam and makes the edges much more defined.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Just put the black M2 bezel on my 9P with a Z49 clickie switch. I think it's now the light it should have been from the beginning.

Blikbok

Enlightened
Somewhere between the M2 and M3 the prices skyrocket.
C3-HA, $100
M2-HA bezel, $30
M3 HA, $200+

I'm working on this same project. Congrats!
(edit: M2-HA on the way from LPS)