• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti XR19-C Pic...

X Racer

Enlightened
I was taking pics of some lights that I was selling, so I decided to get a shot or two of the Ti XR19-C while I was at it. Enjoy...

xr19c.jpg

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful picture of a beautiful light. It wants to come live with me:naughty: I just know it.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Working great! I have used it for some light chopping and basic camp craft and it has done great; the blade stayed sharp and it did not chip or roll on my. It travels with me everywhere I take my truck and I have my Leatherman in the other pouch on the holster.

It is a heavy combination for backpacking, but very useful and don't make the load unbearable by itself so long as everything else is not heavy.

My offer for your Ti XR19-C still stands... I will take it off of your hands just to ease your suffering; the pain that you must endure just to own it. I am just that kind of guy:poke::nana:

Just think what it will do when it gets an R2 or better binned Cree;) I should never have sold mine:ohgeez: