Where to buy All things @ 1 place?

SaVaGe

Enlightened
Hello,

I was just wondering if someone knows where to buy most of the lights i want. I would like to stick to 1 dealer if possible. The reason is, i dont like registering to different dealers and giving my Credit card number and my home address plus i keep forgetting my password. I already have delt with lighthound.

I would like to buy these on 1 or 2 dealers. 1 dealer would be awesome.

SF L1 CREE :twothumbs
FENIX brand (P1D Q5, L2DQ5,)
MAXPEDITION VERSIPAK JUMBO
NITECORE
ARC aaa
DEREE DBS
PELICAN CASE ( I prefer Keep2go)
HDS TWISTY

I hope that its possible to achive these items on 1 or 2 dealers.

Thanks all!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound and Batterystation are both great and will cover nearly all of that list - also Tadgear will cover some things and all of them have great reps. I had some slight problems at Tadgear with b/o, outages and getting an order straight but they seem to have a very good rep. Ditto what Marduke said on PayPal. It's way better than the alternative of putting your credit card out there everywhere. I also have a little trick I use - I have a very small account at a bank where I keep a very minimal amount and have a Visa debit card tied to that account. That's what PayPal is setup with. That way you can't ever loose much. I just replenish it as needed with cash.

slo-ryd

Newly Enlightened
I have a very small account at a bank where I keep a very minimal amount and have a Visa debit card tied to that account.

That describes my main checking account to a tee :ohgeez:

Seriously, Battery Junction has been very good for me.

While on the subject, I think someone is missing the boat not offering turnkey hotwire kits. I ordered from no less than 4 sources to round up parts for my ROP. I know a few places try, but are invariably out of one or more of the items you need.

I would have gladly paid a little more for the convenience of one stop shopping/shipping. :shrug:

tedjanxt

Enlightened
That describes my main checking account to a tee :ohgeez:

Seriously, Battery Junction has been very good for me.

While on the subject, I think someone is missing the boat not offering turnkey hotwire kits. I ordered from no less than 4 sources to round up parts for my ROP. I know a few places try, but are invariably out of one or more of the items you need.

I would have gladly paid a little more for the convenience of one stop shopping/shipping. :shrug:

Problem there is that the turnkey dealer not only has to try to source multiple parts at *possible* discounts for multiples, and pay seperate shipping for all of those parts. It would almost be impossible to recover your overhead in the final package. People wouldn't pay it, IMO...

paulr

Flashaholic
Use paypal to protect your credit card #'s, and rent a mailbox to not give out your home address.

There is a guy who sells completely built hotwires as finished lights. I suspect larger dealers are less willing to do this because of liability issues.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had bad luck with trying to standardize on one (or even only a few) sources. Even for something as supposedly simple as rechargeable batteries and chargers, and a few other accessories, I don't think I could do it with less than 3, and if price is an issue (which it usually is!), even more than that. And that's not counting a few visits to retail stores.