• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bombleman Arc CR2 Twisty **SOLD**

Groundhog66

Banned
The CR2 Twisty (battery included) is from a run that CPF'er Bombleman did a while back, there were only 4 done in Bare Alu.

SOLD

FINAL DROP $37 Shipped CONUS, Int'l a bit more
CR123 = $20 SOLD Shipped CONUS, Int'l a bit more

DSC01795.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bombleman Arc CR2 Twisty, LS 123 Twisty **ANOTHER Price Drop**

:devil::wave:

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Re: Bombleman Arc CR2 Twisty **NOW $42**

Any guess how hard it would be for me to find an ARC LS bare ALU to suit this great little creation? I know the standard HA LS comes up from time to time but I don't see these too often? :candle:

The ARC LS is such a great little light stock but with this compact battery tube I reckon it makes it even better.

I regret selling my ARC LS and Bombelman CR2 twisty but I could not find an o-ring for it anywhere? That was over a year ago and I have missed it ever since... :shakehead

Sorry if I'm choking your sales thread :eek:

Groundhog66

Banned

Any guess how hard it would be for me to find an ARC LS bare ALU to suit this great little creation? I know the standard HA LS comes up from time to time but I don't see these too often? :candle:

The ARC LS is such a great little light stock but with this compact battery tube I reckon it makes it even better.

I regret selling my ARC LS and Bombelman CR2 twisty but I could not find an o-ring for it anywhere? That was over a year ago and I have missed it ever since... :shakehead

Sorry if I'm choking your sales thread :eek:

How bout this one from a week or so ago https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/185767

And cy sell bare alu Arc sets to this day, I don't think they are hard to find at all....:thinking:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Not handy, but maybe this will help:

LS_all.sized.jpg

- Chris