Any pics of Raw NS or Ti with 4 or 5 locaters?

djsportland

Newly Enlightened
Any pics of Raw NS or Ti with 4 or 5 locaters? I see than there are some available but I can't find any pics. Where do they all go?

Thanks

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have a stab at that photo of a 5 Locator Raw Ti later. Any idea's how to show besides a mirror?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here at last.
I took the two photos to try & show the 5 Locators. Still can only see 4.
100_4666.jpg

100_4668.jpg

So i got thinking & it is'nt photos that are required, its a movie:
Your kids will enjoy the sound track!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9bDeF8ahw

:crazy:

starstreak

Newly Enlightened
Lol! Love the video. In the pictures they actually seem like the run on power. your picture with the room lights makes it look like they don't glow at all, but the night shot looks super bright! Do they really look that bright at night? Man, I really want to order mine with 5 if it does. :)

starstreak

Newly Enlightened
I thought I saw a picture of a unit you did with little lights around the rear cap? And on the top of the back cap? Was that a special order?

Draven451

Enlightened
Very nice pictures - It is posts like these that make me want a Lummi even more! :D

Empyfree

Enlightened
:hand raised: I want to see this. I heard you could read a book in the dark with those things. :)

Course you cant... don't be silly... he said....

Then he had to try it to make sure he wasn't being daft! Even after sitting in a darkened room for five minutes(ish) with my eyes closed, there was not enough emitted light to read black on white text. There was however, enough surface light to easily spot the light (Orb Raw with one blue Trit) across the room, which is what the tritrium vials are there for!

As a side note, I then turned my Orb onto "low" only to nearly blind myself! :oops: I think in the future I'll go for a lower "low"

starstreak

Newly Enlightened
I never saw the Trinium before in real life. I jsut remember reading another post from a user saying it was very bright and he thought it could be possible to read by it or something. I really didn't exspect it to be THAT bright, but some of the night shots of it look bright.

Is it as bright as regular glow hands on a watch that got hit with a flashlight before going into a dark room. Or is it more of a dimmer glow?

Course you cant... don't be silly... he said....

Then he had to try it to make sure he wasn't being daft! Even after sitting in a darkened room for five minutes(ish) with my eyes closed, there was not enough emitted light to read black on white text. There was however, enough surface light to easily spot the light (Orb Raw with one blue Trit) across the room, which is what the tritrium vials are there for!

As a side note, I then turned my Orb onto "low" only to nearly blind myself! :oops: I think in the future I'll go for a lower "low"

Empyfree

Enlightened
These pics might help. Pictured is my Orb Raw with one Ice blue Trit, My "nice" watch with glow in the dark blobs on the hands, and my Traser Tritrium watch.

The GITD watch is brightest initially, but it's a different story after ten minutes!

trit1.jpg

trit2.jpg

trit3.jpg

Empyfree

Enlightened
I do recall seeing a modified maglite head with a massive (25mm?) Tritrium ball epoxied into the rear of it, that was bright enough to read by, and navigate as well, I still think you'd be better served with a nice shiny Orb on low setting though!