• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-3 inch X 36 yards Polyimide Kapton Tape instead of Shrink

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Build you own battery packs or insulate A123 or Emoli batteries better than shrink-wrap. Polyimide tape is a better electrical insulator, takes high heat and is only a mil in thickness! Many other insulation uses in side of hot wires too. If you mod you have imagination, see what you can do!

Thinner battery covers means easier fit with some of those tight packs or bored hosts. Re-wrap you cells.

You see a couple of Emoli here as an example of what can be done; 3 inch wide makes for easy seamless wrapping. This tape is usually sold in 2 packs or more and as much as twice this price.

Specifications and price compare, twice the price because you have to buy two rolls usually for this price break, fjound here;
http://www.tapecase.com/p.2528.644/1-mil-polyimide-tape-500-f.aspx

I have One Roll extra. $30.00 USD

3inchkaptonfm8.jpg

Purchasing and Shipping: -- Buyer pays shipping, from my zip code, 85704 with insurance for $30.00. International welcome. I intend to use United States Postal Service, Shipping on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. This is a private sale, consider the items used, no warranty or guarantee offered or implied. I check CPF in the morning, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Last edited:

Brlux

Enlightened
Re: FS- 3 inch X 36 yards Polyimide Kapton Tape instead of Shrink

I will take it!