• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -SHARK DRIVER, NEW, NOT USED

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
sold- SHARK!
< ; )}}}}>< I fish therefore I am...

Naming the driver, SHARK, I took them, hook, line and sinker. Actually I purchased more stuff than I am now going to need, I am not going to mod that many lights in the future! Your gain.

I got carried away and bought too many. This was a new one from last fall, apparently the 22V output model, new and still in the wrapper untested, used, nothing just extra.

$20.00 USD, but to make it worth you while I will pay the shipping, your savings.

Here is where you get them:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=shark

There are dozens of threads about them on CPF, please search the key word, shark , if you need a little more information

They are drivers for multiple LED flashlights. Plenty of help on CPF to use them and they are a proven product.

Purchasing and Shipping: -- I will pay the shipping continental North America. International welcome but I will pay up to $5.00 shipping, if it goes beyond that I need you to pick up the difference. I intend to use United States Postal Service, Shipping on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. This is a private sale, consider the items used, no warranty or guarantee offered or implied. I check CPF in the morning, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Boy tonight it looks like I am selling my way down to the top of my work bench, offering some of my over indulgences up to CPF.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-SHARK DRIVER, NEW, NOT USED

:bump: Good Morning ! It is my week end and I will bump my FS 'cause I got time to be on CPF. Bumps once a week to be reasonable. But time has slipped away and I will be modding less now. I am having a Sell off of my "toys", maybe stepping back from CPF for now. I will miss it and all of you. :bumpit:

FS-1331 lumens, 5761 bulb, small 3C-cell modified Maglite, Unique batteries!
FS- Genuine Osram 64430 Halo Star Bulbs
FS-SHARK DRIVER, NEW, NOT USED
FS-PR to BiPin socket with Welch Allyn 01185 Bulbs
FS- DROP IN G6.35 CERAMIC PR TO BI-PIN SOCKETS
Mag Lite parts, NEW

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-SHARK DRIVER, NEW, NOT USED

ME ME ME! I'll take it! PM inbound.

What a nightmare, I opened FS threads and my computer is dying. I am buying a new Dell in the morning. Well, I figured out who bought the Shark, Supernam. Hope you got the PMs, need and address. Will send in the morning.