• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Sold** ~ ARCmania Seoul P4 Tower Module ~ **Thanks CPF !!**

criollo

Enlightened
:wave: Hi Everyone,
I have an ARCmania Tower Module with Premium Seoul Semi Z-LED P4 Emitter for sale.
Voltage range for this unit is between 7 volts to 16 volts running 1000mA to the emitter.
The converter is by made by Katokichi, the Japanese machinist and maker of the KI lights.
It fits the Surefire KT1/KT2/KT4 Turbo Heads. Please note that this module is not reverse polarity protected.
The Tower Module will work with 3xCR123A, 3xRCR123A and 2x rechargeable Pila 168S batteries.
It has been kept in the flashlight drawer and has never seen any use. This TM was bought directly from Mike Jordan in Japan.
Insanely bright and very white with fantastic throw especially with Surefire SRTH or 3"~T2 TurboHead.
Bought it at a much higher price and ....I'm
asking $160 for this unit.
**Sold to gswitter**
I will ship the TM via Registered Airmail with Tracking to Anywhere in the World.
First to post "I'll take it", has priority ! (takes precedence over PM's).
No trade please and paypal only. I prefer Cash Paypal.
If CC paypal is used, Please add 4% to the price.

Thanks for Looking :)

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS ~ ARCmania Seoul P4 Tower Module

I'll take it.

PM sent.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS ~ ARCmania Seoul P4 Tower Module

Hi Gswitter...

Maybe you`re already into the use of these tower modules, but if this is your first entry into that part of the flashaholic world, you`ll be very pleased.

I`ve been using TM`s in Surefire KT4 heads, coupled with Leef`s 2X18650 and 3X18650 bodies, and topped off with SW02 tailcaps. Nice setups! A whole variety of other leggo configurations, of course, can also be successfully used.

Good purchase, and best wishes to you!

:)

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened
Re: FS ~ ARCmania Seoul P4 Tower Module ~ **Reserved**

gswitter, PM replied with paypal info. :thanks:

Carpe Diem, Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

The modularity and versatility of the Surefire architecture is awesome. M.J has done a very good job with the TM. :twothumbs

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS ~ ARCmania Seoul P4 Tower Module ~ **Reserved**

:paypal:

And no, this isn't my first MJ turbohead module. My KT1 w/LuxV TTM set-up still has the best throw of all my LED lights.