• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Aleph III - Quad SSC P4 Super Light!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

AlephIII-3Small.jpg

AlephIII-4Small.jpg

AlephIII-1Small.jpg

AlephIII-7Small.jpg

AlephIII-8Small.jpg

AlephIII-2Small.jpg

AlephIII-9Small.jpg

FOR SALE: Aleph III Quad SSC P4! This light is a conglomeration of various parts and ideas from various modders and suppliers from around CPF. The light is a lightly used shelf queen. Never carried, only used around the house a bit. It remains in perfect condition.

Specifications:

-HEAD: Aleph III head originally build by Icarus as a Quad-Lux III. The light is fully regulated and optimized to run off of 3xR123s (please use protected cells). The head provides 500 mAs to each emitter. More recently the head has been modernized by CM who replaced the Luxeon III emitters with SSC P4s. This pretty much more than doubled the output while maintaining the same runtime. At 500mA per emitter the 4xSSC should be putting out between 550 and 650 lumens!!!

-BODY: Custom built 3x123 body by Tranquility Base! The anodizing is a great match to the Aleph head.

-TAILCAP: McE2S build by McGizmo. Provides two output levels with push button momentary on switch recessed in protective button guard. Push the button down to get low, little harder for high.

-BEZEL: Custom built Aleph III Ti Bezel ring by Tranquility Base!

So there you have it, a custom light with input from four respected CPF modders and builders: Icarus, Tranquilitybase, CM and McGizmo!!!!

ASKING $450, Shipped Priority Mail CONUS. International buyers, please add $25 for GPM service.

****SOLD TO GRIFF!!!****

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Aleph III - Quad SSC P4 Super Light!!!

thats beautiful !!!!!

should be a very quick sale *sigh

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it
PM sent

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

Nice snag........

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations with your new toy griff! :twothumbs

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

My old buddy Griff... who would have guessed. :wave:

Thanks! PM sent.

I should be able to get this out today, as long as I can dig up your address, which I think I still have.

MSax

acourvil

Enlightened

Do you know what reflectors were used? I assume that they were 16mm . . . .

stevil86

Newly Enlightened
OMG that LIGHT is beautiful i wish it was mine damn that thing is amazing lol i wanna get a body and head same as that =) can you get that body same as a d size mag tri bored???????? that thing is the nicests light ive seen you shouldent have sold that griff lol ill buy it from you =)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not really sure. If you need more information on the Icarus Aleph III heads do a search with either "Tri-lux" or "quad-lux" and Icarus as the person that initiated the thread. You should be able to find some info that way.

Good luck.

MSax

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Bell tolls loudest for the "Bank O Troy"
:twothumbs
:twothumbs:devil:

Thanks Dave
Great service
++++AAAA:naughty:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,
The Aleph III QP4 Super Light is in my hands!
It's everything you said it was:rock::clap: Perfect condition!:goodjob:
Now it's goning to be hard to deceide which light to put out to pasture:sweat:
This is kinda a" KENSTER ":devil:post:wave::shakehead

Groundhog66

Banned
Dave,
The Aleph III QP4 Super Light is in my hands!
It's everything you said it was:rock::clap: Perfect condition!:goodjob:
Now it's goning to be hard to deceide which light to put out to pasture:sweat:
This is kinda a" KENSTER ":devil:post:wave::shakehead

If you need any help deciding, I would be happy to help....:p