The Fenix-Store        

Thread: G2Z. is it available??

Default G2Z. is it available??

Is the G2Z available right now? Some of the post in this forum gave me the impression that it was just released. If it is available, who has the cheapest price on them. I think im going to get one. I currently have a 6P which I love.

Thanks

Default Re: G2Z. is it available??

Shop around. I'm not sure what they selling for. I got mine when I ordered a bunch of other "cop toys" from a distibutor I deal with.

I like my G2Z.

I got mine about 28 weeks ago...

Flashaholic*

available from any sf dealer in black and OD green. you probably saw that old post somebody replied to a day or two ago. check the date on it.

Is there any distributors I should stay away from? I found a G2Z from Outdoor-Warehouse for $58.95. I think that the cheapest I have found so far. Let me know.

Thanks

Outdoor ware house has both cheers and jeers for it in the CNJ fourm. I suggest you take a look at it. have you contacted www.tacticalwarehouse.com to see if they have what you are looking for?

[ QUOTE ]
    5.0Trunk said:
    Is there any distributors I should stay away from? I found a G2Z from Outdoor-Warehouse for $58.95. I think that the cheapest I have found so far. Let me know.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have an order with Outdoor-Warehouse that is going on a month old without getting anything yet.[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    I was charged as soon as the order was placed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    I called them and actually talked to someone. She said that the G2's were backordered, but that they got some in and would be shipped ASAP. That was 11 days ago. The woman also told me that the KL1 I ordered had not been released yet!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
    They have answered 0 (zero) of the e-mails that I have sent them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    What good are great prices if you never get the product. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    Buy from Tactical Warehouse , they will even pricematch! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I highly recommend you read the post in the Cheers 'N Jeers section regarding the Outdoor Warehouse.

I would recommend www.tacticalwarehouse.com, www.lapolicegear.com, www.texastacticalsupply.com, or www.strategosstore.com. (There are many more quality merchants to choose from, I only chose those that I almost exclusively deal with.)

Personally - for a G2Z, the customer service, fast shipping, and all-around good guy to deal with, try Dan at Tactical Warehouse first. He'll price match - after you place an order online with him, just email him the price you found, the URL address of a legitimate Authorized Dealer for SureFire, and he'll take care of you. Sorry to stray here, but as a courtesy to Dan, any price match should be with a dealer that actually has that particular item in stock.

I think you'll really like the G2Z - it's not a very pocketable carry type of flashlight, but you'll appreciate it for its sheer durability.

-Jim

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
    5.0Trunk said:

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

if you check the buy/sell fourm here a long time valued member has such a G2Z for sale. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    tkl said:
    if you check the buy/sell fourm here a long time valued member has such a G2Z for sale. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think tkl has one for sale too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Pat