I am a bit confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Where are all you visionaries who had all the great ideas of what they they wanted the knife to be?? I gave you the courtesy of closing my thread so "The Masses" could make it what they wanted, something that would be desired and affordable to everyone. Well, I am still waiting....:confused:

Tim

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are in the BST section and have reverted to flashaholism. ;)

The discussion interested me because these were based on users desires. Come on guys/gals...lets see those designs. :candle:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. If this thread is in any way directed at me (or others like me) I believed I was providing input as to features I'd like to see in a knife. I don't remember signing up for the responsibility of actually designing, building (or having someone else build) the knife. :confused:

If I was volunteering for any of the above I apologize, as I do not have the spare time to lead such an effort.:shrug:

I, for one, thought this would be a fun knife project. I was looking forward to someone capturing the requirements, obtaining agreement on the requirements, then designing the solution, obtaining agreement on the design, then watch the project progress through its build. To see the world through the eyes of a knife builder... wow!

I think things went a bit sideways when the requirements were not clearly defined and agreed upon IMHO. But just my $.02, and worth less than half of that today...:ohgeez:

Groundhog66

Banned
Hmm. If this thread is in any way directed at me (or others like me) I believed I was providing input as to features I'd like to see in a knife. I don't remember signing up for the responsibility of actually designing, building (or having someone else build) the knife. :confused:

If I was volunteering for any of the above I apologize, as I do not have the spare time to lead such an effort.:shrug:

I, for one, thought this would be a fun knife project. I was looking forward to someone capturing the requirements, obtaining agreement on the requirements, then designing the solution, obtaining agreement on the design, then watch the project progress through its build. To see the world through the eyes of a knife builder... wow!

I think things went a bit sideways when the requirements were not clearly defined and agreed upon IMHO. But just my $.02, and worth less than half of that today...:ohgeez:

My post was not directed at you.:popcorn:

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still a fun project can be made from this. The EDC threads show a range of knives that are carried by members here. This is the chance to do it all to your style...who knows, maybe a maker here might find the project in their interest for a CPF knife.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I do not think that this thread will lead us anywhere we'd want to go, so it'd better be closed.
bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.