Best way to get a 3.7v lithium pack in the UK?

Subterranean13

Newly Enlightened
I do a lot of caving/potholing which, as you can imagine, requires a strong reliable light source. I am currently using a lithium ion battery that came with the light, but it is around 5 years old now and with constant use, charging and discharging, it is now giving less than 40% of its original lifetime before going too dim to cave on. This is not enough for a good caving trip.

The light itself is nothing spectacular, as you can imagine for 5 years old, it has 7 smaller LEDs arranged around the top, with a 0.85W halogen in the middle for a spot light. However there is a new light Im looking at getting sometime that will run off the same batterypack/connector but has a Cree or Seoul P4 in it so I would like to get a pack that would cope with it.

I have thus decided to 'make' my own. I can get the waterproof housing with the correct external connector easily. It is designed to fit a flatpack 4.5v battery, but from my measurements it should fit 3x 18650 cells. It needs to be 3.7V with as high a capacity as possible.

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK I can get a pack such as this one? http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3120 If its not easy or cheap to get them in the UK, I have read that AW's cells are good quality, but how difficult is it to attach them together into a battery pack? What would be the best method? Also if I went the way of individual cells, would the fact that AW's cells are 2200mAh (giving a total of 6600 for 3) give significantly less light time compared to the pack I listed above which is 7800mAh.

Also if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks.

Subterranean13

Newly Enlightened
After looking at the links in that thread, they dont seem to have what im looking for, a 3.7v 18650 pack of 3 cells. I've been having another look round the web and cant see anything else myself, so it looks like I may have to try ordering from overseas, which may get expensive with postage/import :(