SS08 Check-In

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
RobynS and sons Mark and Kyle are here - kicking back for a bit - then they are going to take their ol mom out for dinner - Don't forget to come by the Peak booth and say HI !! We are in the Gold Room very close to the black jack promo. Have some new stuff to show!

Robyn

MrMom

Enlightened
Treo post.

Previewed the show yesterday. Lots of new goodies. I'm sure that the new UA2 OPTIMUS by Surefire will be a big hit...a variable focus U2, eight levels, SOS, Strobe and batt indicator. OK, teaser out.

digitaleos

Enlightened
Treo post.

Previewed the show yesterday. Lots of new goodies. I'm sure that the new UA2 OPTIMUS by Surefire will be a big hit...a variable focus U2, eight levels, SOS, Strobe and batt indicator. OK, teaser out.

Sweet :drool:, although I could actually do without the SOS.

Chris

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updates? Pics? Someone post something here! I'm stuck at home waiting and counting on you all in Vegas to update me.

KROMATICS

Enlightened
threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

What pics? SHOT Show rules specifically PROHIBIT taking pictures. You don't expect us to break the rules, do you?

:)

Just kidding. I only have cell phone access, though, so don't look for any pic-posting from me until I get home. I will take my camera to the party tonioght, thoug

KROMATICS

Enlightened
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be particularly interested in hearing about these new U2 replacements. Pictures can wait.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure that the new UA2 OPTIMUS by Surefire will be a big hit...a variable focus U2, eight levels, SOS, Strobe and batt indicator. OK, teaser out.

Variable focus...excellent. Tell me it's still a clear optical collimator.

Thanks for the reports, guys.

Dad may be da man but griff is my new hero.

KROMATICS

Enlightened
NO CPF party updates? WTF?
Yaesumofo

Maybe it just wasn't that exciting. Otherwise I would think they would be eager to share. There were rumors of U2 replacements but maybe that's all they were. Rumors. There doesn't seem to be any activity so I guess I'll go to bed. :shrug: