Goncz Hi=Tec flashlights- anyone familiar see link

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a couple of months ago that they became known. They have not cought on as the Tigerlight has. They are very big.Others will chime in I'm sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I just cruzed though the site and what did I see.....A solider with a SUREFIRE M900 on the top of the page! How stupid is that??? and to look for a dealer in your area you have to give them FULL name and address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif It looks like someone over @ goncz needs to pull their head outta their butt and get rid of the SF pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif loosers....

Whistler

Enlightened
Wrong question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, Mr Goncz is a persona non grata on the CPF.

I still wait for my working charger, new head, new reflector, promised free M2, etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif ... after 6 month! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif ... decide for yourself.

Use the search function, you will be impressed what you find. Reading the Goncz threads will give you a lot of fun... I think it's the first and only time someone got disconnected (kicked!) from the CPF.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goncz needs to take a couple of PR lessons from Peter Gransee or Dan Legg...

He could've won a lot of support here for his lights, had he not taken such a confrontational note to anything posted here about his lights...

B@rt

Flashaholic
Just do a search on Goncz and you will see the have been discussed...
Unfortunately he has made himself rather unpopular on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I have been waiting for a light from him for a couple of months now, and will be surprized if it arrives... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
stay far away!

was he kicked? i don't remember that! it would certainly serve him right however...

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
In addition to the m900 the fireman is off of streamlights homepage.

Latest posts