NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Goncz Hi=Tec flashlights- anyone familiar see link

Flashaholic*

Default Goncz Hi=Tec flashlights- anyone familiar see link

any one familiar with these lights?
    http://www.goncz.net/index.html

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Goncz Hi=Tec flashlights- anyone familiar see link

It was a couple of months ago that they became known. They have not cought on as the Tigerlight has. They are very big.Others will chime in I'm sure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I just cruzed though the site and what did I see.....A solider with a SUREFIRE M900 on the top of the page! How stupid is that??? and to look for a dealer in your area you have to give them FULL name and address [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] It looks like someone over @ goncz needs to pull their head outta their butt and get rid of the SF pic [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] loosers....

Flashaholic

Wrong question [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], Mr Goncz is a persona non grata on the CPF.

I still wait for my working charger, new head, new reflector, promised free M2, etc [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] ... after 6 month! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ... decide for yourself.

Use the search function, you will be impressed what you find. Reading the Goncz threads will give you a lot of fun... I think it's the first and only time someone got disconnected (kicked!) from the CPF.

Goncz needs to take a couple of PR lessons from Peter Gransee or Dan Legg...

He could've won a lot of support here for his lights, had he not taken such a confrontational note to anything posted here about his lights...

Just do a search on Goncz and you will see the have been discussed...
    Unfortunately he has made himself rather unpopular on CPF. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I have been waiting for a light from him for a couple of months now, and will be surprized if it arrives... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]

stay far away!

was he kicked? i don't remember that! it would certainly serve him right however...

In addition to the m900 the fireman is off of streamlights homepage.

Flashaholic

my conclusion after experienced in reading posts on CPF for about 1-2 years,
    goncz never make a good image in here.

Flashaholic*

thank you for your comments