How I got here

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
In looking for a high-performance LED Flashlight, I bought a LED Lenser David 15, which I thought was the Mutt's Nuts at the time. :sick2:

However, I soon discovered Doug's FlashlightReviews site and got searching through that. By this time, I was familiar with 1 watt, 3 watt and 5 watt emitters. Next, I saw '7 watt' and had to check it out. Within that section, I found the Orb Raw NS with K2 emitter.:laughing:

Excitedly, I check out theOrb website and found the NS. Within the options, I found a 'Cree' upgrade. I was very dubious about this new-fangled Cree emitter, thinking it would never be a substitute for the Luxeons, but I checked it out anyway.:thinking:

And that is where I discovered CPF. Shortly afterwards, I read the review that compared the P1D-CE LuxIII and P1D-CE Cree P4. I was amazed that the Cree was twice as efficient, and a P1D-CE was ordered and on the way to me.:D

Since then, I have had a fair few Fenix flashlights, and even built a couple of Mag 2D ROPs.:grin2:

Then it happened, I was scanning through the Custom Builders and saw the infamous words, "Lummi Raw Titanium". After some gentle persuasion, it just had to be ordered.;)

So, in a funny sort of way, I am back to the flashlight that started my CPF addiction!:twothumbs

Must be part of the circle of light :crackup: