• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maglite Custom Machine Work and Hardcoat

hoffner5

Newly Enlightened
For those who don't find their way to the MarketPlace very often, I'd like to share the following link:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=174287

We are currently doing a Group Buy for Mil-Spec Hard Anodize and, in addition, FiveMega has graciously agreed to do several different types of machine work on our host lights.

If you're interested, the following Maglite machine work is available:

$15 - Finned Head
$20 - Grooved Body
$25 - Tri/Quad Bore (2D)
$30 - Tri/Quad Bore (3D)
$30 - 1D Cut-Down/Re-Thread with Quad Bore
$30 - 1.5D Cut-Down/Re-Thread with Tri-Bore
$20 - 1C/2C/3C Cut-Down/Re-Thread (for AW "C")

It appears we may also be having "C" size lights cut down and bored out slightly for A123 cells.

I still have a few donor "D" size lights that I picked up at Lowe's the day after Thanksgiving. Get them while they last at the cheap price!

boef800

Newly Enlightened
hoffner5,
I've noticed the groupbuy thread just in the last few days,I think I have to look more often into the groupbuy section.
But what does the donor thing mean?The light for free,and you pay just for the HA and machining?:candle:

Alex

P.S.:found it already I think.Mag for $12,right?

Last edited:

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
From out PM's this GB and FM's service is for lights that are marked "mag lite" only. You'll charge extra for Kel-lites.

"With respect to non-Maglite lights and parts, I will not be accepting these items for this project. I will consider doing a future run for these items. If you are absolutely desperate for this service, you may contact me with specifics, and I will give you a quote (though probably not a reasonable one)." Red color and itialics authors (hoffner5)

I don't think I'm that desperate.

For those who don't find their way to the MarketPlace very often, I'd like to share the following link:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=174287

We are currently doing a Group Buy for Mil-Spec Hard Anodize and, in addition, FiveMega has graciously agreed to do several different types of machine work on our host lights.

If you're interested, the following Maglite machine work is available:

$15 - Finned Head
$20 - Grooved Body
$25 - Tri/Quad Bore (2D)
$30 - Tri/Quad Bore (3D)
$30 - 1D Cut-Down/Re-Thread with Quad Bore
$30 - 1.5D Cut-Down/Re-Thread with Tri-Bore
$20 - 1C/2C/3C Cut-Down/Re-Thread (for AW "C")

It appears we may also be having "C" size lights cut down and bored out slightly for A123 cells.

I still have a few donor "D" size lights that I picked up at Lowe's the day after Thanksgiving. Get them while they last at the cheap price!

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I'm glad you posted this link. I have to read that MP thread when I get a couple minutes - which I didn't see until this post. Sounds like some great deals. :twothumbs

hoffner5

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I still have a fair supply of 2D, 3D and 4D lights available for $12 for this project. I'd rather them used for the HAIII first, but if there are extras, I'll make them available for machine work only folk.

hoffner5,
I've noticed the groupbuy thread just in the last few days,I think I have to look more often into the groupbuy section.
But what does the donor thing mean?The light for free,and you pay just for the HA and machining?:candle:

Alex

P.S.:found it already I think.Mag for $12,right?

hoffner5

Newly Enlightened
Reminder bump

Personal lights ends this Sunday
Purchased lights ends on the 19th

hoffner5

Newly Enlightened
If you want to send a personal Maglite for work, the deadline is about 6 hours away. After that, only lights that I have on hand will be coated and/or machined.