Surefire UB2 and UA2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasF6

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't been able to find much about these lights, but they sure look cool. I don't guess they are out yet, or any idea's on prices? I have the new product line catalog from the shot show, but I neglected to get the pricing sheet. I only saw the pricing sheet from Coast.

Anyhow, I don't know how many of you are familiar with them, but they use a twist ring selector to choose power, in addition to a tail cap button.

The UB2 Invictor is claiming a max of 400 lumens.
The UA2 optimus, max of 200 lumens with a focusing beam lens that is selectable from wide to narrow.

Both run on two cr123a's.

Unless I am just out of the loop, I imagine you will be hearing quite abit about these models!

VegasF6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, the Arclights series, the Arc-1 and 2 HID's look awesome, but I expect them to be prices way out of my range :)

Both claim 100 lumens.
The arc-1 with 1.1 hours runtime from 12 cr123a's
The arc-2 with 1.6 hours from 16 123's!!!

precisionworks

Flashaholic
If the runtimes are decent (and I expect they will be with the higher efficiency emitter) the newer U2s will be another must have light. I don't know that I'll ever need those output levels, but I certainly want them:D

Kiessling

Flashaholic
OK ... :D

There is already another UA2/UB2 thread running, and there's linked thread about Shot Show containing all info we currently have about the new SF offerings.

I'll close this one as a redundant and self-hijacked :nana: thread then. Please continue in the others.

Thanx :)

bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.