Auction: Arc-AAA w/red, green or blue-green LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, the first and second set has been successfully auctioned and shipped. Looking forward to more posts from the people who won.

Here's what a complete set looks like:

red_green_blue-green_nichias_large.jpg

Here's the third set of auctions just started. Each auction is for one (1) light only:

Arc-AAA Blue-Green LED

Arc-AAA Green LED

Arc-AAA Red LED

price history:
red: $56.01, $61.00
green: $56.79, $39.95
blue-green: $50.95, $42.00

Good luck!

peter

Last edited:

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I bid the cyan up to $50 and quit.

Peter, dude. I've been buying from you for a long time. Just sell me a cyan and be done with it.:devil::eek:

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chuckle. Remind me, was it my suggestion about auctioning? Or did I just dream you'd be doing this?

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The red one is up to $70, I can't win

craigberesh

Newly Enlightened
Well I tried to buy the last couple red lights and did not get it. It does not look like ARC is going to mass make some for the general public. (MY Assumption) I really like the ARC but now I am forced to buy the Gerber Infinity for $4.99 that I saw in the good deals section of the marketplace. Thats a lot cheaper then the $70.00 that I bid for the ARC red light. I hope ARC sees that there is a market for this light. I know of at least 20 people right here in San Diego that would buy a red ARC... no wait make that 21 I still want one. Oh Well tired of biding on ebay time for me to order the Gerber Infinity. Please give us a some hint if you plan on making this light for sale to everyone. SOON

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
Peak offers the Matterhorn in RED.... single LED, 3 LED, different power levels... etc....as well as Blue Purple Cyan UV....
I'm going to get one of these for my birthday my wife just doesn't know it yet. :grin2:

http://www.peakledsolutions.net/Products/Matterhorn_SS_1LED.html

I don't intend this as a comercial for the competition.:shakehead
I love Arc lights and own several. I'd buy a RED if I could. :poke:
Obviously there is a demand for Arc's in RED and its time for them to be a regular item.:scowl:

bigfoot

Enlightened
I've got to believe a red Arc AAA would be very popular with the astronomy folks, hunters, pilots, sailors, the military, law enforcement, flashaholics, etc.

Here's hoping!
:popcorn:

Haz

Enlightened
price history: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
red: $56.01, $61.00, $72.09
green: $56.79, $39.95, $46,00
blue-green: $50.95, $42.00, $56.50

looking at the final price, Peter can actually raise the price of the arc-AAA red led, if it ever becomes available.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally missed this last blue/green one:scowl:. I've been putting in $50 bids and I would of been in the running.:oops:

CPEng

Newly Enlightened
Still interested in red if it ever comes available.

Seems military might want it and I think it was mentioned that the new LS might be sold to the military, so why not the AAA.

~CPEng

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the same problem with this that I had with Fenix Store's "Garage Sale". Those of us who refuse to use paypal or ebay are screwed. Anyway, I've got a stash of red and turq AAA's from the original productions, so it's no BD. I won't boycott either merchant but I will use a different (I.e. non ebay/paypal) merchant whenever possible.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
price history: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
red: $56.01, $61.00, $72.09
green: $56.79, $39.95, $46,00
blue-green: $50.95, $42.00, $56.50

looking at the final price, Peter can actually raise the price of the arc-AAA red led, if it ever becomes available.

Red is the most useful color offered, to me, unless it is really ringy. The only awesome 5mm red I have used is the older CMG Infinity.

Bill

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pitiful, in the sense that they don't provide these lights when there is clearly a big demand for them, lost opportunity when your customers are begging for it.

Last edited:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe there is one set left. This will be offered once I have caught up with some other projects.

peter

Status
Not open for further replies.