Some good cheap knives...VIDEOS!!!

redledz

Newly Enlightened
Hey cutlerylover, I just watched these last night actually. I enjoyed them too. I just got a #8 opinel and like it very much. I think I'm going to grab the CRKT Rollock at some point too. Thanks for posting these vids.

cutlerylover

Banned
Hey cutlerylover, I just watched these last night actually. I enjoyed them too. I just got a #8 opinel and like it very much. I think I'm going to grab the CRKT Rollock at some point too. Thanks for posting these vids.

Hey, no problem, I am very happy that you enjoyed them, the rollock is a cool little knife...you mgith want to check out the rollock II as well, I think its a little bigger, and a few of them have all metal frames which would add a bit more weight to this cool knife... :grin2:

staghater

Newly Enlightened
Cutlery, thank you for nice and informative videos!:thumbsup:
Btw, you are very kind and friendly.

cutlerylover

Banned
Thanks! I am in the process of posting a video on my small balisong collection, and a new video on my fire making kit (the flitn and steel I used in the 1st vid) So keep your eyes peeled, uploading videos on youtube is a real pain, lol, takes forever and sometimes tiems out so I have to start over again...
...so bare with me, uugghhh, lol...:shrug: :popcorn:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally I'd take vic compact over spartan, the implements seem much more useful than those on spartan for at least urban use.

cutlerylover

Banned
Personally I'd take vic compact over spartan, the implements seem much more useful than those on spartan for at least urban use.

Your right, I got the spartan by sendign in marlboro miles years ago (BTW I dotn smoke, but I use to get the miles off ym dads smokes, lol) and although I use the knives, and the corkscrew thats about it, oh, one time about 2 months ago my can opener broke, the hand cranking kind, so I broke out the spartan to use the can opener, but your right, the best part about swiss army knives is the variety of models, and one can shoose what woudl best fit their needs... :twothumbs

DaveG

Enlightened
Nice job on the videos,I a few of the knives you mentioned.Nice to see you pointing out the benefits of a good working knife that wont break the bank.

cutlerylover

Banned
Nice job on the videos,I a few of the knives you mentioned.Nice to see you pointing out the benefits of a good working knife that wont break the bank.

Thanks! There are many more great knives out there that won't cost youy an arm and a limb...I just don't own them all right now to make more videos, lol...