where to buy glow sheeting?

Spork

Enlightened
I was looking at some of the alien skin and its quite expensive. wasn't there something cheaper that works almost as well? I can't find a good website to order from.

thanks

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a small sheet a while back from another CPF member who had some. Haven't seen any on the B/S/T thread in quite a while so I'm interested in some as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Remember the experiences that a couple CPFrs (including myself) had ordering the Alien Skin. "They" claimed it wasn't their fault, but the instructions had been slipped in between the two sheets of skin and the letters from the instruction sheet had transferred to one of the sheets of Skin. Really looked bad and didn't come off of mine. I went through quite a run around with them (hey the stuff was like $10+ a sheet!) and they wouldn't replace it. They said it didn't prevent the product from doing what it was designed for. I didn't use that sheet on anything "important" as far as "cosmetics" goes. There's a thread with my dealings and I think the emails between them and myself here...

Here's the link from the previous thread as this problem was discussed by myself and a couple others...scroll back to the top and scan down for all of the posts..

It had happened to another member almost a year prior to my purchase...they said they were aware of it and would prevent it from happening in the future. Well, that didn't happen with my package. I'll never buy it again from them!

Spork

Enlightened
glow stick factory seems to be all out of green. maybe blue would be cooler to have anyway?