Are there any chargers like a Maha MH-C9000 for single Lithium-Ion batteries?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got lucky to buy one of the Maha MH-C9000 chargers and am very impressed with it's features. Are there any chargers that are made for Lithium-Ion batteries with similar features? I am not looking for a pack charger but one that charges individual cells and preferably individual channels with at least 2 or more bays with monitoring like the C9000 has. I know Maha has a C777 Plus (or something close to that) but I believe it is only for one cell or pack at a time. The C777 Plus does not seem to have any bays either - just uses magnets or clips to attach to a single pack or single cell. What else is out there?

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Matrixshaman,

The Schulze chargers can charge 2 cells (or packs) at once, and allow you to view and analyze the charging and discharging data on your computer.

They do cost a little more than the C9000...

Tom

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a Triton Charger with a home made battery holder. I took an old charger that I wasn't using anymore and ripped all the electronic guts out of it. I wired up each channel to a banana socket on the back. It can be configured for parallel or series charging/testing.

CIMG0250.JPG

CIMG0249.JPG

CIMG0244.JPG

CIMG0242.JPG

shadowjk

Enlightened
Hey, that's an old alkaline/nicd charger :)
I still have one fully working, though it doesn't terminate properly on nimh, they're left half charged...

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
JimH - got one just like that back when Sharper Image was selling them. I still use it some - or did until I got the Maha. Nice conversion. The Triton looks close but I would think someone would make something like what you put together and sell it - seems like it would be great for us Flashaholics anyway :D
SilverFox - nice setup but I think that's out of my price range. :broke: