• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FSOT: McGizmo Aleph McClickie Mules (black & EN)

StrayLight

Enlightened
FSOT: McGizmo Aleph McClickie EN Mule Host

I just picked up a Ti McClickie Pak and already have a Ti PD Mule, so these are redundant and have to go...

1) New, unused black "oil can" finish nickel-plated Aleph McClickie Mule with a NexGen400 light engine built by Don - $210 SOLD

2) New, unused plain finish nickel-plated Aleph McClickie Mule, host only- $120

These were purchased direct from Don, more info can be found in this thread. The black Aleph Mules are sold out. I'll include a GITD reflector disc made for the Mule by Sgt LED with each light. I also have the new, softer clickie boots that Don has recently made available, and I'll include one of those with each light as well.

Prices include shipping in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra) and basicly cover my initial cost, shipping, GITD disc, packaging, fees, etc. Paypal preferred in the US, required for international buyers. Postal insurance is highly recommended.

Pics can be provided by email if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: "Black" McGizmo Aleph McClickie Mule w/ NG400LE for Muyshondt Nautilus HAIII

good luck in your search! love my natural nautilus, and just looked yesterday cuz i was thinking of getting a black one as well... but all sold out!

+1 on StrayLight, ive transacted with him before and hes a good dude.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: WTT: "Black" McGizmo Aleph McClickie Mule w/ NG400LE for Muyshondt Nautilus HAIII

Thanks for the props, Hooplehead.

I also waited too long to pull the trigger on that Nautilus. Minty McGizmo goodness awaits the interested trader...

Edwood

Enlightened

How can you tell which run with the HA3 Nautilii? I thought there was only one run of HA3 Nautilii.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: WTT: McGizmo Aleph McClickie Mule for Muyshondt Nautilus HAIII

There was only one run of HAIII, thanks for the clarification.

BTT

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FSOT: McGizmo Black Aleph McClickie Mule

Looks like there are some natural Nautilus' available again at Brightguy in case you can't find anyone to trade you for one.
http://www.brightguy.com/products/Muyshondt_Nautilus.php

Thanks for the info. I should have posted before that I am aware of their availability from Brightguy (as you are the fourth person to point this out to me).

At this point I'd prefer a straight sale of my Aleph Mule, which is why I modified my thread title and OP.

StrayLight

Enlightened
BTT

OP edited with EN Mule host also for sale.

No longer looking to trade for a Nautilus... I broke down and bought one.

StrayLight

Enlightened
TTT

Previously I forgot to mention that I have the new "softer" clickie boots from Don for both these lights, so I'll include both new and old boots. OP updated.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Black Mule + NG400 is SPF.

I tried to edit the thread title, but it's locked in.

EN Aleph McClickie Mule is still available. Yes, I know that McGizmo still has a few of these plain nickel hosts in stock. I'm asking a little more just to cover my costs for this unused Mule and both new & old boots and the GITD disc. So, please help a CPFer out...