• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RIBBED FOR YOUR PLEASURE! NOW LONGER!!-2X123 CELL

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 6 2X123 Ribbed For Your Pleasure Bare Aluminum Bodies that 1WRX7 and myself have made available.:thumbsup:

Unfortunatly only 3 have O-rings the other 3 don't

#1---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#2---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#3---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#4---2X123 Cell--No O-ring
#5---2X123 Cell--No O-ring
#6---2X123 Cell--No O-ring

These take Surefire E-series Heads and C/P/M series Tailcaps.:eek:oo:

PRICE DROP
$75.00---$65.00 shipped in USA. Add $5.00 for outside USA shipping.

Price includes USPS First Class Shipping. If you want Priority with Insurance Please add $5.00. I will not be held responsible after I ship it, if you do not buy insurance.

Please PM me for Payment details.

Please Include "2 Cell Ribbed" In Pay-Pal Details

NOW LONGER!!!:eek::party:
+ FEELS GREAT IN THE HAND:kiss:

038-1.jpg

054.jpg

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
I have 6 2X123 Ribbed For Your Pleasure Bare Aluminum Bodies that 1WRX7 and myself have made available.:thumbsup:

Unfortunatly only 3 have O-rings the other 3 don't

#1---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#2---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#3---2X123 Cell -w/O-ring
#4---2X123 Cell--No O-ring
#5---2X123 Cell--No O-ring
#6---2X123 Cell--No O-ring

These take Surefire E-series Heads and C/P/M series Tailcaps.:eek:oo:

$75.00 shipped in USA. Add $5.00 for outside USA shipping.

Price includes USPS First Class Shipping. If you want Priority with Insurance Please add $5.00. I will not be held responsible after I ship it, if you do not buy insurance.

Please PM me for Payment details.

Please Include "2 Cell Ribbed" In Pay-Pal Details

NOW LONGER!!!:eek::party:
+ FEELS GREAT IN THE HAND:kiss:

038-1.jpg

054.jpg

:eek:Any intrest in selling me that light with the PR / T and tailcap as a whole?

thom

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:Any intrest in selling me that light with the PR / T and tailcap as a whole?

thom

Sorry, She's a keeper!

I absolutely love the way this Body-Head combo looks and feels!!

I'd like to find a Black PR-T for my other body.

Thom, don't you have a PR-T head?
Buy a body and Post a WTB in the Marketplace or Custom BST:poke:

thom

Enlightened
Yes I do have em, 3 in hand.... One on the way..... And one LOST in Shipping. One I messed up BAD, I ripped off the LED and tried to remove the heat sink and LE. I didn't know what I was doing then and now its ruined. I total Jacked it up with the wires inside now all but missing. It was my only black one. I LOVE em. I wanted more. I'd buy one of these bodies if I could find someone to fix that jacked PR / T, but no one seems able. I would LOVE to send em all in for the Nickel treatment :thumbsup:.

thom

1wrx7

Enlightened
Will it swallow one of AW's 17670?

thinking.gif

I just measured three bodies with calipers. I can only measure an inch or so deep with the calipers. They all read at .669"-.670" I.D. at the head and tail. I'm sure the bore is uniform from head to tail. I've only used 123 primaries so far. A couple of SF brand are reading at .647"-.649". That gives you about .020" of clearance. I searched CPF and found the 17670 is 17mm dia. This would be a tighter fit. The conversion chart I have has numbers at 17.065mm = .6718"....so I can't be positive... it looks tight:thinking:. I measured my M3T and my M2 body at the tail and it read .688"-.689". I think I remember reading that 17670's will fit in M-series tubes without boring. If the cells fit tight in a M tube it probally won't work in these bodies. If you can check the dia. of your cell it should tell you for sure. It could work perfect, but I hate the thought of you not being able to use this body the way you want to. I hope the info helps.

BTW Thank you for the kind words Troy,:buddies: and the pics. It looks like a flat nosed torpedo or rocket. I'm glad you like it. I bet the RPM tailcap feel's good with ribs:thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic
FWIW, I just tried to see if an AW 17670, without the label, would fit into the single cell RFYP from the last run. It doesn't.

An option to the 17670 is a 14670. It's only 1100mAH, compared to 1600, but that's not too bad. Wrap it in something to hold it snugly, and you've got a 1-cell solution.

1wrx7

Enlightened
If there is interest I can see about boring a larger I.D. on these bodies. I'm sure we could get a 17 or 18mm cell to fit without changing the O.D. of the body. I should have some nickel plated bodies in the next couple of weeks. I found a place that will do some samples for me to check out. It looks like 12-15 hour days at work will be ending soon:party: I can't wait to rejoin the world of the living.

If there is interest I can see about boring a larger I.D. on these bodies. I'm sure we could get a 17 or 18mm cell to fit without changing the O.D. of the body. I should have some nickel plated bodies in the next couple of weeks. I found a place that will do some samples for me to check out. It looks like 12-15 hour days at work will be ending soon:party: I can't wait to rejoin the world of the living.

They could be bored out easily - there's plenty of meat on the walls. :thumbsup:

thom

Enlightened
DaFABRICATA has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Look forward to a plated one....

thom

Latest posts