"mini-trasers" built into flashlight bezel

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
\"mini-trasers\" built into flashlight bezel

Check this out:

The Teknolite is made by a manufacturer in Florida and is a 4 white LED light, watertight to 500 ft, and has 3 GTLS (mini trasers) built into the clear plastic bezel. Apparently there are no issues in the US with GTLS of this size and in this application. Enjoy!

Teknolite - Review link next to "Latest Reviews" on right.

Pocketlights.com has them for sale.

Why don't more light manufacturers do this (GTLS in the light)???

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

Can you give me some navigation instructions?

I don't see the words "Recent Reviews" anywhere.
I don't see any links on the right.

Thanks

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

Look for the "New" flags on the main page. One is next to the Teknolite link. Or just go to the Reviews page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry, it's "Latest Reviews"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

The search engine rebuilds it's cache on mondays - it won't show in a search until next monday.... I'll rebuild it manually in a second so it'll be active in just a little bit.

Done!

BTW, the reason I direct people to the front page instead of directly to the review (I know that would be much easier) is so that I have a decent count of the visits to the site. The stat software only counts front-page entries...

Right now I'm averaging about 5000 hits a month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Not bad for a non-commercial, non-income site!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

Thanks, x-ray.

Sometimes I lean toward the literal and forget about the intuitive.

Pretty cool idea.

Remember the light a Modder built out of a Craftsman? In the reflector area he had glow powder and three different colored glow rings surrounding an LS. Called it Ion Flux.

Thanks for the review, Doug.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Re: Mini Trasers

That was Flash... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Ckeck out this thread.
1-4-2.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

B@rt -

I was doin some bush hoggin' Saturday, rolling up the hay in nice cylinder shaped piles. I was getting back into the tractor and ripped my dern britches wide open. Luckily, I had a day pack with a kit in it for just this occassion. No one was around so sat down on the top of one of the soft piles of hay and commenced to repair my britches with my favorite, specially ordered titanium needle and some blue nylon thread. Well, wouldn't you know it? While trying to thread the needle I dropped it. I couldn't find it. I really like that needle. Can you help?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Re: Mini Trasers

[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
B@rt -

I was doin some bush hoggin' Saturday, rolling up the hay in nice cylinder shaped piles. I was getting back into the tractor and ripped my dern britches wide open. Luckily, I had a day pack with a kit in it for just this occassion. No one was around so sat down on the top of one of the soft piles of hay and commenced to repair my britches with my favorite, specially ordered titanium needle and some blue nylon thread. Well, wouldn't you know it? While trying to thread the needle I dropped it. I couldn't find it. I really like that needle. Can you help?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Here it is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
needle2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

flash....

Enlightened
Re: \"mini-trasers\" built into flashlight bezel

LOL!! You could find that needle with my Ion flux!!
I just got my 5 Watters from Wayne yesterday..
So the ION FLUX 3 might be comming soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quickbeam... Nice review! and Nice site as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Im gonna get one of those teknolite's now.
I love Tritium in lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

I bought three Tecnolites. Two are going overseas and one on my nightstand.
I like that Ion Flux BTW.