• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arrived: Cool Fall Spy005 Damascus

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, Let's try again. My last sales thread was acting flaky:xyxgun: and couple guys that tried to post couldn't:twak: That old thread has been locked. It happened to a few other threads before and Moderators are trying to figure that out:thumbsup:

Sold

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price. Insurance extra($10.90). I am not responsible for any loss due to the postal department

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" with the item number has priority. "I'll take it" with the item number backup posts are next in line.

spy1vp5.jpg

Cool Fall Spy005 Damascus
1 of 4 from this sale:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/168200
General Description:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/166270

Mint, unused condition. I am the original owner. Battery compartment never opened by me. I added some fingerprints but that will be removed:green:

Body is black aluminum. Switch is titanium. Reflector hood is Damascus. Two (2) empty tritum slots between switch and hood. All original;)

Old Price: $975 New Price (You Pay): $900 Sold

Feel free to post questions, comments, and photos
;)
:thanks:

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Cool Fall Spy005 Damascus

Its not often a rare (1 of 4) beauty like this shows up here,and at a very fair price.

Good luck with this sales thread SF2! :wave:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Andy - PM'ed with PP info :thanks:
The Damascus looks better in person! Glad you're getting the light.
Light is ready to ship tomorrow morning by Express mail. Should arrive Monday or Tuesday the latest.
:takeit:

(I thought surely Griff would have pounced on this, he's been buying everything lately).

To all on this thread and my previous one, :thanks: for the positive words. I was kind of bummed when guys weren't able to post correctly on the previous thread. I've been the caretaker of this beauty for awhile and it's time for it to move on. Only a few will ever see one in person and i'm happy to be one of them. Truly, a work of art. I pray that it arrives safely into Andy's keep.

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it today! That was fast!

Mint, unused condition. I am the original owner. Battery compartment never opened by me. I added some fingerprints but that will be removed

It's got my fingerprints on it now.

ALL my lights have batteries in them. Always. With a storm coming (like now), I make sure all those batteries are fully-charged.

Some of the light bounces off the head above the reflector which illuminates the Damascus there very nicely.

(P.S. Since you actually did send it Express as I requested, I PP'ed you another $3.75 to cover the additional cost).

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

That was the 1st time i've seen Express mail actually got to the mainland overnight from Hawaii:twothumbs:rock:
Glad to hear it's safe and sound:thumbsup:
Got it today! That was fast!