New Balisong Freestyle Video...

cutlerylover

Banned
Hey guys, decided to add a new video today, just messign around with windows movie maker, no crazy moves in this video, just some basics for beginners to watch and try...But I wanted to try some different editing stuff...enjoy...Again, nothgin you will be wowed by, lol, but just a new balisong related video to watch! And good music to listen too, if you happen to like the song... :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btcmFMGreLc

Mercaptan

Enlightened
Very nice... gotta hand it to Benchmade with those 42s... they are lovely to look at (and I've never even held one!)

cutlerylover

Banned
Very nice... gotta hand it to Benchmade with those 42s... they are lovely to look at (and I've never even held one!)

Yeah, the 42 sure does make flipping easy! I gotta say, if you cna get a hold of one, DO IT!!!! Actually the 32 morpho is a really sweet knife!!! I am a huge fan of the 32 to actually carry and use, and I do...sometimes...

cutlerylover

Banned
Hehe, nice, too bad I can't get any of the cool stuff up here or I'd get arrested for illegal weapon.

yeah, bummer, I ahve a few online canadian friends who flip, but they are so paranoid that their balis will get taken away...Knife laws all aroud the world are outdated and rediculous...Its just a way of the goverments to make the people feel better about their safety, and to gain more money spent in courts, tickets, and arrests...

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knife laws all aroud the world are outdated and rediculous...

You can carry a gun, but not a balisong or a switch blade, oh, no, not one of those!!!

Hey, that key blank bali -- what kind of car does it fit? I'd like a working one of those for my car. Edit: After a bit of searching, I see they're made for a bunch of different cars, although I haven't been able to find any to match mine. There's an eBay seller that's got a bunch of them... http://stores.ebay.com/Inline-Motors-Store_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Last edited:

cutlerylover

Banned
You can carry a gun, but not a balisong or a switch blade, oh, no, not one of those!!!

Hey, that key blank bali -- what kind of car does it fit? I'd like a working one of those for my car. Edit: After a bit of searching, I see they're made for a bunch of different cars, although I haven't been able to find any to match mine. There's an eBay seller that's got a bunch of them... http://stores.ebay.com/Inline-Motors-Store_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Yeah you got it, they use to be all over ebay but not for my old car which is what I got it for, which happened to be a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix...But yeah they make them for a few different kinds of cars...