• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Boxter Extreme **SPF**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
This sale is for the HEAD ONLY, it is pushing 1.517 amps on high (near 280 lumens) on 1x18650. You can run it on 1 RCR or 2 primarys. Houses a Lux K2-TFFC emitter and 4 level Acorn Driver. MINT as the day is was born

SPF

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Blk KL4Boxter extreme (Head Only) **SPF***

Back available, potential buyer played PM for about an hour the said he needed time to think about it....:scowl:

thom

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn

Man, Sorry this didn't sell it was easily worth the asking price. :thinking: If I didn't already have own just like it, I'd have been all over this one. Gave it some thought anyhow, just because it's such an awesome light. :cool:

thom

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: Blk KL4Boxter extreme (Head Only) **SPF***

LOL i really think he is full of it. Usual trick that they is tha they pm you and then drop interest then you drop price and they might think about it heheh Had the pleasure to deal with him and had the courage to call me not trustworthy ;)
Back available, potential buyer played PM for about an hour the said he needed time to think about it....:scowl:

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: Back Up For Sale

i'll throw a MCE2S with 15 ohm resistorboard switch to whoever buys the head or whole light
Edit Free Ship of course :thumbsup:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Boxter Extreme back up **FREEBIE added Post #16**

PM sent on Pricing

For God's sake, PLEASE stop PM'ing me regarding my pricing. If you disagree with what I am doing, STOP READING MY THREADS. I have no idea who deemed you "Official Flashlight Appraiser", but please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.