2008 fords

nosuchagency

Newly Enlightened
scan0002.jpg

i recently received the winter 2008 ford magazine and it had a small article on interior led's. thought some may find it of interest. my bad if it's already been posted. regards

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've heard about that effect of blue light. Last December's New Scientist magazine had an article about it, in particular about blind people still being about to sense blue light, and which thus keeps their body clock in step with the sun.

ak645

Newly Enlightened
What do they have there? Gotta be thirty buttons to control the AC and stereo.And lighted cup holders? Sheesh.

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I can't stand 'em. I drive a 2004 focus SVT and I love my car a lot, but after 2004 I became disgusted with the direction in which Ford was traveling. I've been a ford fan my whole life, but they suck right now. Fortunately they're developing new motors which they will be implementing in the next few years. They're called "eco-boost". They will combine smaller displacement with direct injection turbo systems for significant power to displacement ratio. Keep an eye out! Ford should make a good turn around. For 2008, though, they suck...horribly.