• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired This light and dropin sold this morning folks. Thanks much for the advice.

LITEFRK

Newly Enlightened
Guys, make an offer...this must go.

I have a nearly new 3-D maglight with a Malkoff LED Dropin module in it, plus a Stippled reflector. I would like to get $75.00 for the whole thing, and +$5.00 for shipping in the states, and I'll quote for international shipping. Please respond here or PM me with interest. Thanks.

Mark

Last edited:

LITEFRK

Newly Enlightened
Re: 3-D Malkoff M@glight complete with Stippled Reflector--MAKE OFFER--MUST SELL--MOV

hey folks, I really need to sell this light, I am moving in May, and MUST make room. Please, if anyone would like to have this badass light, please pm me a decent offer. I might just bite. Thanks. Mark

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3-D Malkoff M@glight complete with Stippled Reflector--MAKE OFFER--MUST SELL--MOV

I can't help but think the only reason this isn't sold is that you are new here and there is no picture of it. Posting a pic will help greatly if you can do that.

Mighty Hd

Newly Enlightened

You had a PM early this morning around 9am. Still waiting for a reply.