Another week of fun sales! This week's finds are:
1. A19 Cree Xre - $175 (SPF). Bought from the Shoppe's very first run, this screamer is running either an 850 or a 917...making for some very bright light! The A19 + cree combo has always been one of my favorites, and I wouldn't be giving this one up if I didn't already have the XR19-PD from McGizmo. In Nat, with recessed clicky switch.
2. Peak CPF Special (round, spiral head version) with bonus momentary switch - $55. Yes, the LuxIII that screams on a RCR123! I fired this one up the other day, and was impressed by what a LuxIII could do! In red, and comes with a bonus momentary switch that allows you to use it tactically! (This switch is a bit tempermental, but hey - it's free!).
3. Mag 2C 5761 - $95 (SPF). A nice setup for you budding hotwire enthusiasts! Purchased from this thread, but I no longer have the AW 2C cells. Sorry!
4. 2x MillerMod 3-stage L0P - $45 each (SPF). A classic! This is MillerMod's 3-stage L0P, which runs on a single AAA battery. Both are slightly flawed; one strobes on low, and the other goes back down to medium if you twist it too far past high. I'm guessing there's an easy way to fix both problems, but I'm just not that mechanically inclined.
5. Cutdown minimag w/Strion bulb - $35. A black, cut-down mini-mag with a strion bulb installed that runs on 1 14500 battery. Tailcap was replaced with a (decent quality) clicky for "instant on" action. Very cute, and surprisingly bright!
Free USPS Priority 2-3 shipping is included on all items. The regular rules apply: first unequivocal "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item!