• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: A19 Cree, 2 MillerMod L0Ps, Mag 2C 5761, Peak CPF Special, etc.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Another week of fun sales! This week's finds are:

1. A19 Cree Xre - $175 (SPF). Bought from the Shoppe's very first run, this screamer is running either an 850 or a 917...making for some very bright light! The A19 + cree combo has always been one of my favorites, and I wouldn't be giving this one up if I didn't already have the XR19-PD from McGizmo. In Nat, with recessed clicky switch.

2. Peak CPF Special (round, spiral head version) with bonus momentary switch - $55. Yes, the LuxIII that screams on a RCR123! I fired this one up the other day, and was impressed by what a LuxIII could do! In red, and comes with a bonus momentary switch that allows you to use it tactically! (This switch is a bit tempermental, but hey - it's free!).

3. Mag 2C 5761 - $95 (SPF). A nice setup for you budding hotwire enthusiasts! Purchased from this thread, but I no longer have the AW 2C cells. Sorry!

4. 2x MillerMod 3-stage L0P - $45 each (SPF). A classic! This is MillerMod's 3-stage L0P, which runs on a single AAA battery. Both are slightly flawed; one strobes on low, and the other goes back down to medium if you twist it too far past high. I'm guessing there's an easy way to fix both problems, but I'm just not that mechanically inclined.

5. Cutdown minimag w/Strion bulb - $35. A black, cut-down mini-mag with a strion bulb installed that runs on 1 14500 battery. Tailcap was replaced with a (decent quality) clicky for "instant on" action. Very cute, and surprisingly bright!

Free USPS Priority 2-3 shipping is included on all items. The regular rules apply: first unequivocal "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item!

- FITP

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Stranger! :wave:

Hmmm :thinking: ........ The two Lop`s are not functioning right? :duh2: OK, then I will take them both! :tinfoil:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Well hello there, my Texas friend! I'm afraid that they both DO kind of work, just with a few issues - one strobes on low mode while the other has a slightly tempermental high - so you'll have to deal with mostly functioning lights instead. I know this must be heartbreaking! =)

I'm glad they're both going to a good home. :twothumbs

- FITP

Howdy Stranger! :wave:

Hmmm :thinking: ........ The two Lop`s are not functioning right? :duh2: OK, then I will take them both! :tinfoil:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love flashlights that are broken or don`t work right because I get the pleasure of fixing them. :twothumbs

Well, I might be blind :duh2: but I don`t see a PayPal addy to send you the funds. Can you send it to me in a PM, please? :grin2:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
I love flashlights that are broken or don`t work right because I get the pleasure of fixing them. :twothumbs

Well, I might be blind :duh2: but I don`t see a PayPal addy to send you the funds. Can you send it to me in a PM, please? :grin2:

I'll rough it up a bit before I send it over. PM sent!

- FITP

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll rough it up a bit before I send it over. PM sent!

- FITP

:wtf: Rough up a flashlight? .... :eeksign: No obuse of any kind will be tolerated and dealt with harshly!!!! :twak:

Oh, and that was not obuse. Just gently knockin some sense into that head. :hahaha::whoopin: Oooops, :ohgeez:wrong end of the or something??? :shrug:

Ken :D

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
:wtf: Rough up a flashlight? .... :eeksign: No obuse of any kind will be tolerated and dealt with harshly!!!! :twak:

Oh, and that was not obuse. Just gently knockin some sense into that head. :hahaha::whoopin: Oooops, :ohgeez:wrong end of the or something??? :shrug:

Ken :D

Heh. Some guys are attracted to women with problems because they like to help "fix" them. You'd said you liked to fix flashlights, and I was just afraid these two would be too pristine for ya, which is why I offered to "rough `em up" a bit for you so they wouldn't work so well. ;-)

Okay, no roughing up then. I'll send them as-is. You sure you'll still want them if they kinda work? :crackup:

- FITP

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh. Some guys are attracted to women with problems because they like to help "fix" them. You'd said you liked to fix flashlights, and I was just afraid these two would be too pristine for ya, which is why I offered to "rough `em up" a bit for you so they wouldn't work so well. ;-)

Okay, no roughing up then. I'll send them as-is. You sure you'll still want them if they kinda work? :crackup:

- FITP

Hey, I would love and care for those lights if`n they was dimly lit in the head, :duh2: butt ugly :duck:and had a leakage problem. :toilet:

:nana::touche:

BTW ...... :paypal: and I thank you very much! :thumbsup:

:wave: Hasta la bye-bye bros! :tinfoil:

HEHE! :poof:

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
Is Peak CPF special still available and does in Red mean the led or the color of the body?