Nylon Holster for Fenix T1

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a Fenix T1 from fenix-store.com and I am not real crazy about the holster that same with the light. Has anyone found a good nylon hoster that will fit the T1?

The Safariland Nylok holster for my G2 is too small, and the Blackhawk nylon holster for my Gladius/Typhoon is too big. Has anyone tried the Uncle Mike's 6P holster? Any other ideas? No velcro, please.

Thanks!

-- Frank

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may not help you, but I cut the flap off of the holster that came with my T1, so that is now a drop-in type holster. Its a little loose, and the T1 would fall out if you were hanging by your ankles, but it works.

Welcome, btw. :welcome:

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
Well, I checked our two local uniform shops, and couldn't find anything that would fit the T1 properly. The Uncle Mike's says it will fitt the Streamlight Strion, which is the same length as the T1. However, the T1's head is a little bit bigger around, so it won't sit as deep in the holster, thus the flap won't close.

I might start looking at some open-top designs, like the bikini-style holders for the Streamlight Stinger.

All of this because I don't like Velcro closures.:mad:

-- Frank