Lummi LED Pens & New Product.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not my usual product, but in an effort to fund a New Project (NP) with out asking for prepay, an idea to generate required tooling funds.
I am looking @ purchasing these cool pens that have a LED in the end with the Lummi logo printed. We may print a clue to the NP on the Pen also.
LummiPen.jpg

The idea would be to charge £5 GBP or $10 USD per pen including shipping worldwide.
You as the customer would get:
Pen delivered (As many as you like)
+ 5 Free items (Not high value but LED related)
+ Allocation to the New Project*

Please do not try to guess what the NP is publicly. I will not answer any questions or guess's to keep the NP under raps.
It does not have to be top secret but I figure it will be part of the fun.
I see no harm in this method, If we sell enough pens the NP goes ahead.
If we do not sell enough pens I can not fund the NP at this time, nothing lost the pens will still be delivered.

*Allocation to the New Project (NP). Not wanting to divulge the NP at this point in time.
It is not a LED torch / Flashlight but it is of interest to a flashaholic. The retail cost will be below £15 each.
NP requires tooling costs which is why I am trying to generate the funds with this method.
Purchase of the Pen will add you to our customer base providing you a guaranteed opportunity to purchase the item related to the NP.
Purchase of the Pen does not mean you have to be interested in the NP or have to purchase the NP.

For us (Lummi). Customers who purchase the pen will provide hopefully enough:
Funds to purchase the tooling required.
Your email address to contact you when the NP is available.
An idea on how many people are interested in the NP.

I will have a sample of the Pen next week, Lead time on the pen is 5 days.
I am keen to see if we can make this work.
To coincide with the NP I am just adding the final content & hosting to a new look easy to update website for Lummi.
I am really pleased with this, I have managed to do it all myself (Mac aided) with some cool features. The main benefit is the clarity of information & the ease to keep updated.
Once it is up, it will run along side the current site for now. Link will be posted www.lummi.co.uk
All This info with a buy now button will be on the new site within the next few days.
Everything Crossed....
Anybody as keen as me can send £5 Paypal now to:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...y_code=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8
Please spread the word, these are also very cool pens. :thumbsup:
My 1234 Post :party:

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I'll play. PP is incoming. (#1 on NP list?)
I am also thinking about picking up another Orb in the next week or so...and maybe a new Wee 25 lm LE.

Can't wait to see the NP!

Last edited:

TECENG

Newly Enlightened
I'm in! :paypal:
Great idea, can't wait to see what the new product is. Looking forward to the new web site as well.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks: for instant response & :paypal:
Karl I'll update you via email in a minute.
Please can we keep this thread on topic, lots of other threads or email to ask other questions.
:thanks:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
It always amazes me how fast a reaction you can get here @ CPF.
:bow:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks: for instant response & :paypal:
Karl I'll update you via email in a minute.
Please can we keep this thread on topic, lots of other threads or email to ask other questions.
:thanks:

I will--it's been quite some time however.:candle:

Karl

Empyfree

Enlightened
I'm in, I still haven't sent you back the two extra trit's that I purchased by accident when I bought my Wee... Let's do a swap! I'll try and get the trits in the post tommorow!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I'm in if I may choose the color of the pen I would like?

Also do you carry sell the Wee50 LE with a Q5 bin? If yes, I will send you a PM regarding that & hopefully can ship together with the pen.

Chongker

Newly Enlightened
Hey, quite new to all this (website and everything) but i like the idea =) ill take one

Empyfree

Enlightened
What upgrade options are you running on this pen? I was looking at my Wee the other day (that doesn't sound right...) and musing that you could make an awesome titanium bodied pen with a screw-off wee sized light on the end. Take the "pen-light" concept and take it to the max!