I found a Forward Clicky for the ULTRAFIRE WF606A CREE

mhubble

Enlightened
Just got a ULTRAFIRE WF606A CREE from GLOWBUG. Had intended to put a MCGIZMO MCCLICKY in it so I would have a forward clicky. Well I had an extra tailcap from a ROMISEN RC-G2 so I tried it to see if it would fit. And to my surprise it fits perfect, and works perfect.

Picture shows ROMISEN TAILCAP on the ULTRAFIRE WF606A.
1001309ol8.jpg

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
mhubble, I assume the cap fron the 606A then fits the RC-G2 also?
It's good to know this as I was considering going for a 606A. Thanks for letting us know too!

mhubble

Enlightened
mhubble, I assume the cap fron the 606A then fits the RC-G2 also?
It's good to know this as I was considering going for a 606A. Thanks for letting us know too!

I would assume it does but all I had was the tailcap from the Romisen so I didnt get to try the Ultrafire tailcap on the Romisen.

dulridge

Enlightened
Just got a ULTRAFIRE WF606A CREE from GLOWBUG. Had intended to put a MCGIZMO MCCLICKY in it so I would have a forward clicky. Well I had an extra tailcap from a ROMISEN RC-G2 so I tried it to see if it would fit. And to my surprise it fits perfect, and works perfect.

Does not fit properly with my Luxeon 606A - but since the RC-G2 is well brighter than it, why would I want to try? There is some seriously nasty grunching when I try to screw on the RC-G2 tailcap on. While it works, it is for a very small value of "works"

ykb

Newly Enlightened
I also have the Romisen RC-G2 tailcap on the UF WF-606A body (the Romisen doesn't see much use).
The tailcap from the UF doesn't fit the Romisen.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have the Romisen RC-G2 tailcap on the UF WF-606A body (the Romisen doesn't see much use).
The tailcap from the UF doesn't fit the Romisen.

OK ykb thanks.
I suppose the two lights aren't really usefull at the same time anyway.

mhubble

Enlightened
Too update this thread I just received the new q5 version of the WF-606A from DX and ULTRAFIRE has changed it. All the threads are cut different, the Knurling isnt as deep, the finish isnt as nice as the older one, and honestly it doesnt seem that much brighter. The ROMISEN RC-G2 Tailcap wont fit on the newer one. I was glad to see they put the Q5 in the 606a but theyve really screwed up the rest of the light.

Note - DX is really starting to step up. I ordered this light , and 4 other items on Sept 1, and I actually got today Sept 11, 10 days to the east coast. Fastest Ive ever received anything from DX.