you might be a redneck if...

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
you carry a spare truck on your truck.
this is not photoshopped other than to resize.
note the bumperjacks to hold it up.bumper was dragging on the ground yesterday.worst thing is it is one of my neighbors! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
redneckspare.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, a truckaholic!

if flashaholics are allowed to carry multiple flashlights...why shouldn't truckaholics carry multiple trucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like one of my backdoor neighbors, thankfully the rest of the neighborhood doesn't follow his example. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Dan

Yew might be a redneck....if your favorite car color is primer (red, grey or whatever). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i live in texas, this is nothing unusual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif my folks and in-laws live in the sticks, it's gets worse as we get closer to their respective houses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tombeis

Enlightened
In the words of a friend who came upon a similar situation.
"That man is all set up for heavy haulin ain't he."

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
You guys crack me up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice pic, snakebite. I laughed for quite a while! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
This isn't enough to qualify as a redneck. He would also have to have at least 2 of the following:

1) A Charlie Daniels bumper sticker.

2) A confederate flag on the front license plate.

3) A shotgun rack in the rear window.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's hilarious.

I once worked on a project for Adelphia at their headquarter town of Coudersport, PA. Your pic reminds me of the commuting priorities out there.

Totally unrelated: I went to the Dayton Air Force Museum (name right?) many times as a kid when I lived in Ann Arbor and Cleveland. It's only dreamy & fond memories of the place.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am waiting for him to pull out on us 35 and new lebanon pd or one of the townships see that and pull it over.
i doubt he will get far.
this area has more cops than places 3 times the size.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I see guys pulling SCARY looking trailers, with SCARY!!! looking pickups, loaded with the most crummy looking stuff all the time around Houston.

I have several bumper stickers including "Driver Only Carries $20 worth of Ammo", and have Electric Air Horns.

Do I qualify?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
As long as you don't have 2 or 3 cars up on blocks in the driveway and a busted toliet or a rusty washing machine lying on its side in the front yard and six dogs sleeping under the stoop, I think you're safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
had a busted toilet on the curb for a while.
trash pickup was too sorry to pick it up and i had to bust it up with a hammer into a can.damm i was fresh out of m80's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif was tempted to set it on the lawn and plant flowers in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
As long as you don't have 2 or 3 cars up on blocks in the driveway and a busted toliet or a rusty washing machine lying on its side in the front yard and six dogs sleeping under the stoop, I think you're safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
snakebite said:
had a busted toilet on the curb for a while.
trash pickup was too sorry to pick it up and i had to bust it up with a hammer into a can.damm i was fresh out of m80's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif was tempted to set it on the lawn and plant flowers in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Too bad the garbage man wouldn't pick it up.
Those M80s would have thrown busted porcelain *everywhere* so it's probably good that you busted it up with a hammer and got all of the pieces of the broken can into a garbage can instead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Until I went to the hospital, I had a toliet with a big peace lily growing out of the bowl, but the plant croaked while I was away for a few months, so I just have an oak seat & lid on it now, and a couple of boxes sitting on top of that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
M80s in the toilet are scarry - One year, when I lived at my old house, my neighbor was renovating the bathroom, and put the old bowl out on the curb. It was just before July 4th, and some idiot dropped something big in the bowl. The damage done to the cars parked in the area was impressive, and I was picking pieces of the bowl out of a tree in from of my house for a week. It seriously could have killed someone