Imalent
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

Default Re: Titanium E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**TnC Ti EDC-Flex Announcement Thre

I need to add my interest in a V1 & V3, 19 in Ti.

thanks

thom

Default Re: Titanium E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**TnC Ti EDC-Flex Announcement Thre

We are only going to have 15x total 19mm heads available probably at the end of next week. I wanted to move that interest list forward as well now that the 20mm sales thread is on its way. David you've been a great help so this is easy(er) for me.

19mm V1

1. Russki
    2. alex_in_germany
    3. thom
    4. starfiretoo

19mm V3

1. starfiretoo
    2. thom
    3. flashlight
    4. BigHonu
    5. Billybright
    6. MorpheusT1
    Last edited by Bogus1; 05-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus1 View Post
    We are only going to have 15x total 19mm heads available probably at the end of next week. I wanted to move that interest list forward as well now that the 20mm sales thread is on its way. David you've been a great help so this is easy(er) for me.

19mm V1

1. Russki
    2. flashlight
    3. alex_in_germany
    4. thom

19mm V3

1. MorpheusT1
    2. thom

FrogmanM
    ----------
    1 x 19mm head (which version?)
    Sorry Bogus1, make mine V3 19mm instead pls.
    "For those who know, no explanation is needed. And for those whom do not, none is possible." They can take your money away, but they can't take your education. If a man's not worth his word then what's he worth?

Quote Originally Posted by donn_ View Post
    Wow!

Please put me down for one of each, V1 and V3, crenelated bezels and reflector/lens packages.

Good job!
    Done on my list, Post 12

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusT1 View Post
    1x Ti EDC-Flex 19mm head
    V1

+ Reflector and lense.
    Benny

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by flashlight View Post
    Bogus1, hey thanks for the update.

David, could I please trouble you to change my preference to a 19mm V3 with crenallated bezel. Thanks. (oops, wait, assuming there is a V3 option for the 19mm heads... )
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    I need to add my interest in a V1 & V3, 19 in Ti.

thanks

thom
    Done
    Last edited by dmdrewitt; 04-30-2008 at 03:44 AM.

_
    Last edited by dmdrewitt; 04-30-2008 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Condensed all my replies to one post, which I will do from now on!!

_
    Last edited by dmdrewitt; 04-30-2008 at 03:44 AM.

_
    Last edited by dmdrewitt; 04-30-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Titanium E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**TnC Ti EDC-Flex Announcement Thre

Bogus1 - Can you please show a picture of the 19mm V3 head.

I'm debating if i should get one

Quote Originally Posted by starfiretoo View Post
    Bogus1 - Can you please show a picture of the 19mm V3 head.

I'm debating if i should get one
    Sure

EDC-Flex 19mm V3 Below.

EDC-Flex 19mm V1 Below.

Very nice! Can't wait for 27mm too

Please change my interest to 1x V1 19mm EDC flex series.

Regards,
    Benny

Please change my interest to 1x V1 19mm EDC flex series.

Regards,
    Benny
    Benny
    This was done earlier today
    David

Cool,

but post #242 says otherwise...

Thanks

Please put me down for:
    1 x 19mm V1
    1 x 19mm V3
    Any chance of a smooth, thin, rounded edge bezel for my V1?

Sure

EDC-Flex 19mm V3 Below.

EDC-Flex 19mm V1 Below.

I'll be in for one 19mm V3 please.

I am stoked that you guys keep a clean record of whos on the list, however I am going to have to back out of this one.

Please remove me from the list for 1 A19 Ti Head

Mayo

Please put me down for:
    1 x 19mm V1
    1 x 19mm V3
    Couldn't decide between the 2 & decided to get both? I like the V3 too but was wondering if the slightly lesser material mass would make any significant difference in terms of heat dissipation?

Can I also have a sapphire lens for my 19mm V3 & first class international $6 added to my order please? Would I be correct to say that the sapphire lens would be $22 since in the original post it is stated 'McR reflectors without lenses are $18 extra (19mm, 20mm, 27mm)......Sapphire lenses and McR reflectors are $40 extra' ?
    Last edited by flashlight; 04-30-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    "For those who know, no explanation is needed. And for those whom do not, none is possible." They can take your money away, but they can't take your education. If a man's not worth his word then what's he worth?

I need heads for old bodies and need to plan ahead for the yet to be made bodies
    Couldn't decide between the 2 & decided to get both? I like the V3 too but was wondering if the slightly lesser material mass would make any significant difference in terms of heat dissipation?
    Still interested in one smooth, thin, rounded edge bezel for my V1 similar to the one in the picture

David, please add a V3 19mm Ti head to my interest list -
    -James

Cool,

but post #242 says otherwise...

Thanks
    Sorry Benny, I can only update post number 12 interest list.

Please put me down for:
    1 x 19mm V1
    1 x 19mm V3
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by BigHonu View Post
    I'll be in for one 19mm V3 please.
    Done
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanM View Post
    I am stoked that you guys keep a clean record of whos on the list, however I am going to have to back out of this one.

Please remove me from the list for 1 A19 Ti Head

Mayo
    Done

Can I also have a sapphire lens for my 19mm V3 & first class international $6 added to my order please? Would I be correct to say that the sapphire lens would be $22 since in the original post it is stated 'McR reflectors without lenses are $18 extra (19mm, 20mm, 27mm)......Sapphire lenses and McR reflectors are $40 extra' ?

Done. Reflector and Sapphire Window are $40 total cost in addition to the head cost.

Quote Originally Posted by billybright View Post
    David, please add a V3 19mm Ti head to my interest list -
    Done

Note :- I can only edit the interest list in post 12.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdrewitt View Post

Done. Reflector and Sapphire Window are $40 total cost in addition to the head cost.

Erm, sorry but would it be possible to just order the sapphire lens as I already have a McR19 reflector? If it's too much of a hassle though it's ok, I can take both.

Please put me down for:
    1 x 19mm V1
    1 x 19mm V3
    Sure SF2. Chris put this together for you.

Erm, sorry but would it be possible to just order the sapphire lens as I already have a McR19 reflector? If it's too much of a hassle though it's ok, I can take both.
    Please just include that option in your paypal so I know what the money's for. $22 works.

When's the sales thread happening?

Sure SF2. Chris put this together for you.

Post Re: Titanium E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**TnC Ti EDC-Flex Announcement Thre

Thanks for the updated list!

Mayo

Default Re: **TnC EDC-Flex Series Interest/Announcement Thread**E Series Compatible Lights/Pa

Bogus1,

I skimmed through the thread and wasn't sure if you were still planning on producing the 1x123 packs, or were still taking input on them but I thought I'd toss in my $.02 anyway.

Some design traits that I look for in order of importance:
    Must have a clip
    Light should be oriented head-down when clipped
    Easy to hold in various grips
    Tail standing

While I think the drawing you have up of the proposed pack looks fine, I'd prefer the oval tail with the ‘grip lobes’ like the one provided on the 18650 tube and move the clip further up onto the tail-guard section.

Moving the clip back would let the light sit deeper and more securely in the pocket. If there is not enough material back there to safely attach the clip, then keep a small ledge/platform there that can accommodate the clip.

The tail with the ‘grip lobes’ is different enough to stand out, and should accommodate a variety of grip styles.

Aesthetically, I think the smooth surface of the switch guard matches well with the smooth V3 heads and should produce a very distinctive looking combination.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdrewitt View Post
    Hi Eric

I would like to be able to see the V1 and V3 heads mated to a TnC CR123 tube before deciding which one. Sorry to be a pain (both look great though!!). I would like a sapphire window.

David
    Hi David, sorry for the delayed response to your request.

Below is a V1 head and a V1 Cr123 first operation aluminum tube.

As I did say V1 on the tube... I thought I'd post a picture of a tube that has a nice profile with a V3 head. I don't know how much demand we'll have for the Cr123 tubes. It cuts down the options we can provide if we can only build a few to sell, but we are hoping to offer two designs. Since I can't post our second design at this time I'll post it with one of Don's nice swirl tubes and Ti tail.

Dang,

That does it for me.

Change my interest to V3 19mm head if possible...
    Sorry for the fuzz...

Dang,

That does it for me.

Change my interest to V3 19mm head if possible...
    Sorry for the fuzz...

That's fine Benny, but everytime you do that you go to the back of the line

When's the sales thread happening?
    Hi SF2, I've combined the 19mm sales thread with the 20mm sales thread and it's open now. Chris might have the parts done Monday and I could be shipping next week. Then we'll move onto the 27mm short and 27mm long head and then the 38mm heads. Somewhere in there we will start working on the tube/tails as well. Thanks for your interest.