• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 38 mm titanium head anyone?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
TnC is planning a run of E-series and Aleph compatible parts that run the gamut from 20 mm to 38 mm, in various alum finishes as well as Ti, along with bodies. These are a just-announced line dubbed the "EDC-Flex". The initial run will focus on complete lights, but there may be some 38 mm heads produced in Ti without reflectors.

I want to build a Ti multi-LED light using the 38 mm head.

I can't expect TnC to tool up just for my one head, and I know some of you would want one, so please post interest in TnC's EDC-Flex thread so we can get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for head and Tri-LED heatsink for Seoul P4 or Cree
Add: crenelated bezel

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
As easilyled has done, I think everyone should register their interest in the actual TnC thread so that Eric can judge the actual interest.

I think LedZep made this one just to bring attention to the other thread.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for clarifying dmdrewitt, I think the problem was the wording of my link in the first post. I've edited it to avoid further confusion.

Kenster, I figured you already had a collection of 38mm Ti heads you made yourself . . . with your Dremel. Actually how could I overlook the one whose Ti collection has singlehandedly swayed the market price for Ti?