Hi Everyone! Newbie Here

Curly

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to say hi. :thumbsup:

There's a lot of cool info on this forum! I've got a couple questions so I'll make new threads for them.

I'm just an ordinary flashlight user though. The sort that keeps a couple in the glove box, and a couple in the camper, one in the garage, etc. I recently tossed my MAG lights after getting a couple Romisen ones from DX. Wow, I can hardly believe how bright they are!

One thing I do a lot of, where I'd find the most use of a flashlight, is bare minimum woods camping. Having a light to see what the dog is chasing 300 feet away at midnight is sort of cool, plus it helps with illuminating stuff around the campsite.

So there, you have my flashlight savvy in a nut shell.

-Doug

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

It's too late for you to turn back now, so enjoy your time with this hobby.

Any mods coming up;)

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:
You'll enjoy this forum and the wealth of information it provides.

Cydonia

Enlightened
I just wanted to say hi. :thumbsup:

There's a lot of cool info on this forum! I've got a couple questions so I'll make new threads for them.

I'm just an ordinary flashlight user though. The sort that keeps a couple in the glove box, and a couple in the camper, one in the garage, etc. I recently tossed my MAG lights after getting a couple Romisen ones from DX. Wow, I can hardly believe how bright they are!

One thing I do a lot of, where I'd find the most use of a flashlight, is bare minimum woods camping. Having a light to see what the dog is chasing 300 feet away at midnight is sort of cool, plus it helps with illuminating stuff around the campsite.

So there, you have my flashlight savvy in a nut shell.

-Doug

Did ya really toss the old Mags away? :lolsign::eeksign:

Oh and :welcome:

Dantor

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF Curly!

Step one, buy more lights and accessories, next 9 steps
buy more lights and accessories!