newbie surefire question

C

cdixon

i plan on buying my first non-maglite flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. i have pretty much decided on a surefire. now i have to pick one out. it will be my edc, so a pocketclip is necessary. i was looking at the e2e, l1, c2, and m2. which of these would be best for edc? pics would also be appreciated. thanks to all for helping.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh gosh, do a search on this forum and you'll find plenty of Surefire information along with pictures. In my opinion the E2E is a very good choice for a first Surefire. It will blow away the Mag in nearly all regards and then if you catch the fever you'll want something even brighter for a subsequent purchase.

Shark

Enlightened
I have many surefire lights and I use them all but that E2E is always in my pocket. Like they say if you can only have one surefire then make it an E2E. IMHO
Oh by the way welcome to CPF.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
C2 is my EDC....grip rings are useful and the pocket clip is longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i would highly recommend it.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recommend the E2e as the best Surefire EDC you can get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The A2 is great too but is about as long as the M2.

I have some pictures of various Surefires on my website.

dockersguy

Newly Enlightened
A lot of members recommed the e2e. This would be a wise first choice, so you can get a taste of what a 2 cell Surefire can do. E2e, looks good, pocket clip, compact, plenty of light from a small package and affordable compared to your other choices. You should search the forum for E2e reviews. It has gotten lots of good reviews. I think you will be pleased. Good luck with your first
non mag-lite flashlight purchase.