• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac Built – Sceptre – Lime Green

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Batteries: Takes 6 x RCR123 – NOT INCLUDED

Reserving item: First to post "I'll take it" has priority over PM's. I reserve the final say.

sceptre1yh6.jpg

FS: Mac Built – Sceptre – Lime Green

The title says it all. This is an extra cost limited edition color. The photo that says lime green is the closest to the correct color. It takes 6 RCR123 lithiums. The long protected ones are a little too long. Not sure about the AW cells. Mac can't make enough of these. This is the original 7 white Crees.
More information here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/190588
Good Deal! -
$525 - SOLD

Please feel free to post questions and comments;)
:thanks:

Last edited:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Built – Sceptre – Lime Green

I'll take it if you could wait until next Tuesday for PP.

Thank you.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price for a limited Sceptre..
BTW.. Hawaii the grass is so green! Look at my avatar.. Texas bermuda is mostly brown still.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, Thom. I believe I have already indicated "I'll take it" before you do.

I am not sure what is in your PM offer.....but, I believe that is against the forum rule.

Starfiretoo, I will arrange to PP you asap upon receipt of your sales confirmation. Please see PM sent last night.

Thank you.

thom

Enlightened

Sorry, Thom. I believe I have already indicated "I'll take it" before you do.

I am not sure what is in your PM offer.....but, I believe that is against the forum rule.

Starfiretoo, I will arrange to PP you asap upon receipt of your sales confirmation. Please see PM sent last night.

Thank you.

You did, condidtionaly.... As I do buy saying I will take it and pay right away if it is in 98%+ condition. As starfiretoo said "I reserve the final say." I suppose we will need to leave it up to him. I've sent you a PM as well. I submited my offer with the understanding that it would go to you if he was willing to wait. If not, I would pay him without the need to wait. I would understand too, if someone just came along and said I'll take it no matter what. In my short time here I'd say that that has about 93% chance.

Also, could you kindly post the link and text to the rule that you belive I have broken? I'm not sure what it might have been and don't want to do it again.

So, you may know I basically asked a question on condition of the light and the parts used to build it. If the pictures gave me the correct impression, I offered to buy it at his asking price.
thanks,

thom

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Thom,

If you think my offer was "Conditional" and you have not "bidded a higher price to Starfiretoo in your PM, I guess you have not broken any forum rule, technically.

However, knowing that I have already put in an offer and you still tried to "cut-in" before Starfiretoo makes his decision, that is just not nice.

From my own experience at the forum, most people in your situation would only offer to be "backup" or "second" in case my purchase did not go thru. Rarely would anyone try to cut in line the way you did.

Anyway, I was the first person to give Starfireto an offer and I had PM him about payment arrangements last night way before you did this morning.

I am sure Starfiretoo will make a fair decision.

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

The law of contracts:

Floodlight, your offer was conditional and therefore was a counteroffer. Anyone can step in and make an unconditional acceptance that would take precedence.

Thom, neither was your post an unconditional acceptance. By its own terms it was a counteroffer, and second in time. By the terms set in the op, it is secondary to an unconditional acceptance.

Unless star has accepted one of your counteroffers, this light is still up for grabs and can go to the first unconditional acceptance.

Cameron Reddy

thom

Enlightened

The law of contracts:

Floodlight, your offer was conditional and therefore was a counteroffer. Anyone can step in and make an unconditional acceptance that would take precedence.

Thom, neither was your post an unconditional acceptance. By its own terms it was a counteroffer, and second in time. By the terms set in the op, it is secondary to an unconditional acceptance.

Unless star has accepted one of your counteroffers, this light is still up for grabs and can go to the first unconditional acceptance.

Cameron Reddy

Well Said:thumbsup:

thom

CameronReddy

Newly Enlightened

Thanks thom! Good going floodlight!

Sometimes this "simple" stuff of offer and acceptance can get hairy with the potential for unintentional results. No one wants that! Especially on such a friendly and courteous forum!

Cameron

thom

Enlightened

Thom,

If you think my offer was "Conditional" and you have not "bidded a higher price to Starfiretoo in your PM, I guess you have not broken any forum rule, technically.

However, knowing that I have already put in an offer and you still tried to "cut-in" before Starfiretoo makes his decision, that is just not nice.

From my own experience at the forum, most people in your situation would only offer to be "backup" or "second" in case my purchase did not go thru. Rarely would anyone try to cut in line the way you did.

Anyway, I was the first person to give Starfireto an offer and I had PM him about payment arrangements last night way before you did this morning.

I am sure Starfiretoo will make a fair decision.

I sure it'll be fine. I wasn't trying to be rude to you, or "cut in." I was trying to offer the chace at a quick sell if needed. Sometimes, or most of the time, when I list a light it's to fund another. If starfiretoo had plans for the cash I would be able to help. If not it would go to you, unless of course some one else took it unconditionaly.

I'll take it.

I guess I could have up the odds......

Enjoy it.....:D

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have put my terms up at the top of the thread so there would be no misunderstanding. Of course, it doesn't cover all the bases.

To answer a question, the light is ha a small spot in the knurling. It's been handled but not scratched up. Let's call it 95-98% I apologize that i didn't list the condition but the price reflects a good deal.

If Good King Solomon were to handle this he would order the light cut in half and see the reaction. But i am not GKS. After reading the posts and PM's since floodlight is the earlier poster by about 5 hours and there has been no unconditional posts from my original post to now (post#9 doesn't count) and i will be willing to wait a bit until he funds his paypal.

thom - you can go backup if you are still interested.

thom

Enlightened

Sweet.... I'll take backup.

I love the light so don't cut it in half. (do i get it?:crackup:) JK

I sent a PM to floodlight anyhow, I'd like to swap a pice of it if he is willing. Heck, maybe I can get something worked out before it is funded or shipped.

thom

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

SPF - floodlight
thom - you're backup

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mac Built – Sceptre – Lime Green

Starfiretoo,

Got your PM. Replied and yes I will take the light as is. Please kindly PM me your paypal info so I could paypal you Monday. Thank you very much.

Thom,

Got your PM, too. No, I would not exchange any parts of this light with you. I have been looking for the first batch of Sceptre since they were introduced last year. That is why my "overly-excited" respond. My bad. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I don't know what you need but I do have some good news for you. Check your PM. Hope that will help you.

Sorry about the drama. Wish everyone a good weekend.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, i got caught up in this drama too.

Floodlight - PM replied with cash paypal address :thanks:
Starfiretoo,

Got your PM. Replied and yes I will take the light as is. Please kindly PM me your paypal info so I could paypal you Monday. Thank you very much.

Thom,

Got your PM, too. No, I would not exchange any parts of this light with you. I have been looking for the first batch of Sceptre since they were introduced last year. That is why my "overly-excited" respond. My bad. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I don't know what you need but I do have some good news for you. Check your PM. Hope that will help you.

Sorry about the drama. Wish everyone a good weekend.

:thanks: to all that have read and posted to this thread:thumbsup:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Starfiretoo,

Got your Paypal info. Funding will be sent to your Paypal account Monday.

Thank you for the light. You make my day!!!

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Starfiretoo,

Paypal sent. Please check your account for funding.

Thank you very much for everything.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

paypal rec'd.:twothumbs
Light has been boxed up and will be dropped off at the post office later today. I will PM back with delivery confirmation. If you're lucky you should receive by the weekend. Remember, no batteries included.

Starfiretoo,

Paypal sent. Please check your account for funding.

Thank you very much for everything.