• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Strion A2 Adapters (FiveMega)

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Please be warned that I'm asking an extremely high price for these, so if you get offended easily, read no further. This goes against my normal selling habits, however for reasons that I'm not willing to discuss, I'm pricing these extremely high.

#1 - Strion A2 Adapter, no bulb included @ $78.00
#2 - Strion A2 Adapter, no bulb included @ $78.00

#3 - NovaTac/HDS/PD Bezel Ring, with (3) pupleish/blueish tritium vials installed @ $78.00

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. I am not responsible for loss or damage. Since some may not be comfortable in admitting they'd pay this much for these items, I'll take inquiries and/or intent to purchase messages via any means you'd like (reply to this thread, PM, E-Mail). I'll go by timestamp to determine who gets them.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
#3 - NovaTac/HDS/PD Ti Bezel Ring, with (3) pupleish/blueish tritium vials installed @ $78.00

Is this Peu's SS bezel ring or is it an actual Ti ring with slots for the blue trits?

A pic would help me decide in a second :thumbsup:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
#3 - NovaTac/HDS/PD Ti Bezel Ring, with (3) pupleish/blueish tritium vials installed @ $78.00

Is this Peu's SS bezel ring or is it an actual Ti ring with slots for the blue trits?

A pic would help me decide in a second :thumbsup:

Not sure what you're asking. Yes, it has the 2-slots that have these vials installed.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
It's the standard 3-slot bezel ring with trits installed that have been in circulation for sometime now. I had assumed they were Ti. If that's not the case, then I apologize for misrepresenting the item.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you reduce the price on it considering that SS is not as expensive as Ti, I will probably snatch it up.

Shoot me a PM if you do, goes right to my blackberry.

Ray:popcorn:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
When these materials Ti and SS, take the form of bezels it is all but impossible to tell the difference from by just looking at them. Try a magnet. You will know quickly if it is titanium.
Yaesumofo

It's the standard 3-slot bezel ring with trits installed that have been in circulation for sometime now. I had assumed they were Ti. If that's not the case, then I apologize for misrepresenting the item.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so I tried the magnet test and it doesn't get attracted to the magnet. What does that mean?
It means nothing Ti and SS are nonmagnetic..unless my bezels are actually Ti, and my Lunasol is SS , because both don't attract any of my magnets.. Correction some types of SS actually are magnetic, somes are not, so we have a little dilema..I think a picture of the bezel should put this to rest..read here:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=why-dont-magnets-work-on

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Didn't the Sandwich Shoppe used the sell a Ti bezel with trit slots? I haven't seen it for a while, but I thought they did at one time.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Here is the SS PEU bezel with slots:

bezelt.jpg

FightinCB

Newly Enlightened
Hey Ray,
just got the Kit!!! Wow!!! I dont know what SF is doing playing around with that set up they are running now on the A2's...These Strion bulbs are way brighter than the A2 lamp. They say that the difference between the A2 lamp and the Strion isnt much but i can see the difference!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hey Ray,
just got the Kit!!! Wow!!! I dont know what SF is doing playing around with that set up they are running now on the A2's...These Strion bulbs are way brighter than the A2 lamp. They say that the difference between the A2 lamp and the Strion isnt much but i can see the difference!

The Strion bulb is double the output of the MAO2 when slightly overdriven as in the A2 :thumbsup:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Hey Ray,

Glad you enjoy it.