Ever-led host, a Mag 2C Idea borrowed from Mr BULK

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I will be honest, I do not yet own a Everled, BUT, I do own TWO of Mr. BULK'S creations, the Space Needle 1 and Space Needle 2.

The first thing that I noticed about the 2C, was how similar it felt in the hand to a Stinger HP. It just blew me away how small and compact the 2C felt, yet how well it was made.

Now, I know how much we have put down the Mag lights, but I really believe it is just the bulb, as my modified Mr. Bulk 2C Space Needle II puts out an almost perfect beam.

I am thinking of buying two for my two nephews.

the "C" mag lights are harder to find, but www.brightguy.com has the complete line, 2,3,4,5 and 6C lights.

If the Ever-Led is the same brightness with 2,3-4 or 5 batteries, why carry around the extra weight?

Oh, yea, BTY, the Mr. Bulk Space Needle II is simply the brightest LED light I have ever seen, and that INCLUDES the Space Needle 1 and NexNeedle!

It gives me a wide, broad, yet VERY BRIGHT perfectly round beam, with a very nice white side spill.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
BuddTX said:
Oh, yea, BTY, the Mr. Bulk Space Needle II is simply the brightest LED light I have ever seen, and that INCLUDES the Space Needle 1 and NexNeedle!

It gives me a wide, broad, yet VERY BRIGHT perfectly round beam, with a very nice white side spill.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got me a Space Needle II also, and I fully concur with you. The Space Needle II is the brightest LED light I've ever seen too; though I've never seen the Space Needle 1 or the NexNeedle. I'm not sure whether or not it could defeat a Terra Destroyer (5W LS green) but it's about the only LED light I've got that can even come close to the 5W cyan LS that I got in the hospital. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif