• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS ***SPF*** Mag 1000 Lumen OSTAR built by Mac

greenstuffs

Banned
I have for sale a 1000 Lumen Mag OSTAR blue, 0 runtime yes that is right the batteries got lost in the mail and i'm in no mood to order more batteries. Comes with the fivemega tri holder for 3x 17670
Price is $335 Shipped paypal c/c or cash ok. greenstuffs at gmail . com for email or paypal purpose. Add $5 for insurance at your own discretion.
CIMG0765.jpg

CIMG0767.jpg

Last edited:

darmawaa

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Mag 1000 Lumen OSTAR built by Mac

Could you include overseas shipment for $335? I'll pay CC PayPal, should be enough to cover add cost of int. vs. domestic shipping.
Thanks

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Mag 1000 Lumen OSTAR built by Mac

I'll take it.

See PM.

Thanks

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Darmawaa, no backup needed.

Greenstuffs,
I picked up the light at the PO today. Great packing and VERY FAST delivery and the little extras you put in the package are very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

AND THIS LIGHT BY MAC IS GRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best made light in terms of craftsmanship and attention to detail that I have ever owned at any price. MAC is a true master craftsman in every sense of the term. EVERYTHING FITS perfectly including the 2 reflectors that fit so well together they look like the are one piece. The tailcap threads are MUCH smoother than the standard Mag threads. Every detail of the inside of the light is well thought out, well executed and simply a joy to behold. I have an aspheric mod working on this light. Aspheric at 1000 lumens should be a real throw monster. As soon as I get batteries, I will post the results of the first Ostar aspheric mod (that I know of at least), unless someone beats me to it between now and then.

I have another light and some extra D tubes coming directly from MAC and now I can't wait to see them.

I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER.

Last edited:

Jay T

Enlightened
S
As soon as I get batteries, I will post the results of the first Ostar aspheric mod (that I know of at least), unless someone beats me to it between now and then.

If you leave the lower multi faceted reflector in place you should get a neat pattern.

IMG_0862.jpg

So bright it would be hard to see those six chips pumping out the photons.

IMG_0861.jpg

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
Nice pics Jayt. So I guess I won't be the first with a 1000 lumen aspheric. I can't wait to see how far that thing will throw. Have you tested it for distance Jayt?

Mike